Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

got bored for a sec and was thinking about how the set list for the tour is gonna be and.. with her having five albums it’s kinda hard to pick what songs to perform  

at this point in her career i kinda hope she ditches sticking mostly to performing the singles.. like.. give me numb! give me sex yeah! give me are you satisfied! can’t pin me down! lonely hearts club!

like we’ve heard the singles plenty 😭  we don’t need ianar and primadonna every single tour, they’re tired 

7 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Maybe if she's feeling extra generous this Christmas we'll get the white one:fabcat:

wasn't the white vinyl the standard european one?

8 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

marina what happened between 2016 and 2021 :uh:

lana broke her heart so she started a three-way lesbian relationship with lizzy platypus of MS MR and lana cosplayer xylophone in LA suburbs and became boring :oprah3:

concept demo of superstar leaked and its 5% more listenable than the final version! 

https://dbree.org/v/5261c9

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 hour ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

concept demo of superstar leaked and its 5% more listenable than the final version! 

Thank you 

Is it legit? It kinda sounds fan made considering her early demos (or concept demos) tend to be piano only and very very raw vocals.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

It must be fake. Also it's terrible.

I also think it's fake. And yeah is overproduced.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 12/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, Venus Fly Trap said:

it's fake.

:cuteface:

the vocals are from the finished version. the actual demo which she recorded the vocals for had a little slower BPM, vocals which she didn't re-record when it got sped up when Sam did the new drums and percussion thus they were adapted (you can tell in certain parts of the song as you can hear the vocals get a little choppy/glitchy). the vocals on this are from the stems i.e. the final version. this version is 100% no where near as listenable as the final either miss thing - not with the horrible mix of those claps that are god damn louder than everything else.

Venus Fly Trap is as good as Oh No! or Primadonna. Man's World is as good as I'm a Ruin or Teen Idle. We now just have to wait for something on the Froot level. Can Marina do an art pop album already? :clapback:

original.gif