Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

went to her show last night at terminal 5 and got way too drunk & they kicked me out before marina even came on😭

That's a shame, but that was all on you. 

I hope you get to see her in the future. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

went to her show last night at terminal 5 and got way too drunk & they kicked me out before marina even came on😭

What did you do to be kicked out :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

41 minutes ago, Elle said:

What did you do to be kicked out :toofunny:

i promise i wasn’t being a dick or anything😭 i just recently turned 21 and was celebrating and got too drunk a little too fast and i was waiting in the cold for hours before so i was like exhausted too and all the alcohol hit at once. it was my fault but i still had fun and learned my lesson not to drink so much 😭

3 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

i promise i wasn’t being a dick or anything😭 i just recently turned 21 and was celebrating and got too drunk a little too fast and i was waiting in the cold for hours before so i was like exhausted too and all the alcohol hit at once. it was my fault but i still had fun and learned my lesson not to drink so much 😭

Welcome to adulthood, every action has bigger consequences know, enjoy your stay lol. 

Don't worry, you will get more chances to see Marina, be thankful you don't live in a place like Mexico where she hasn't come in freaking 13+ years of career. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

To Be Human hitting harder than usual recently :crai: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i wish i liked marina soo bad 😭😭😭 when love and fear came out i was so over her….. i hated the album and i only like two songs on ADIAML but they don’t save the record for me……. i used to be OBSESSED with her back in my tumblr phase but she just went downhill to me :/ 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, brandon said:

kind of a slay that she acknowledged scab & plaster…

also if she performs evol again i’ll die… it’s been 8 years 😭 

I'll take this as teasing the unreleased tracks compilation album haba

i cant believe it's almost been a week since i saw marina.. i'm so sad. :trisha: i could care less about the lack of set design compared to previous tours b/c the setlist was so good and her performance is off the charts. marina really knows how to engage a crowd. she's just so stunning.  :wub: plus i got front & center barricade so i was LIVING. :kris:

some of my fave pics i took below:

Spoiler

86-E6218-D-13-BD-44-B1-B649-9-D59578-B26

Spoiler

DD1-EAB06-AC36-4-DBC-A040-93-B65-BFD898-

Spoiler

3-E804268-C9-F0-4-D1-C-9477-D04-E5-AF933

Spoiler

1-F6-B2-B96-16-F8-4-C29-9-DB8-DBE8-C7-D7

Spoiler

BD6-CEE88-8748-4-D6-B-BB5-F-86-E3079-F0-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

14 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i cant believe it's almost been a week since i saw marina.. i'm so sad. :trisha: i could care less about the lack of set design compared to previous tours b/c the setlist was so good and her performance is off the charts. marina really knows how to engage a crowd. she's just so stunning.  :wub: plus i got front & center barricade so i was LIVING. :kris:

some of my fave pics i took below:

Reveal hidden contents

86-E6218-D-13-BD-44-B1-B649-9-D59578-B26

Reveal hidden contents

DD1-EAB06-AC36-4-DBC-A040-93-B65-BFD898-

Reveal hidden contents

3-E804268-C9-F0-4-D1-C-9477-D04-E5-AF933

Reveal hidden contents

1-F6-B2-B96-16-F8-4-C29-9-DB8-DBE8-C7-D7

Reveal hidden contents

BD6-CEE88-8748-4-D6-B-BB5-F-86-E3079-F0-

you're super lucky to stand so close to her, i feel happy for you <3 

After ADIAML was out I'm kinda embarrassed to think that I had used to enjoy Superstar, lol... Still it could've been an amazing song if not so polished.

original.gif

i saw the Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land tour recently and it was so good! Marina literally sounds so good live it’s insane, almost better than studio!

It was super awesome hearing some older cuts, like Are You Satisfied and Teen Idle

and whoever complained about Marina not doing costume changes or whatever that shit ass comment was, she 100% did not need it for this tour. Her outfit at my show was so cute, and it would have ruined the almost intimate feeling of the show (i know it was a big venue but somehow it sill felt intimate)

negAbhB.png

Rebecca Lamis, a founder of Quantum NFT who has helped organize Pussy Riot's NFT projects, posted the following on instagram: "So, I heard a rumor that @marinadiamandis will be onboarded into the world of NFTs soon. Can you guess who’s onboarding her?"

A post shared by Rebecca Lamis (@rebecca_lamis)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS