Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

XUTemyh_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&maybe not all faith is lost:defeated:

Nah, she was just being nice.

She loves her Latin America fans so much lately.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

She's live right now, so if anyone wants to watch her show, here's a link

Thanks, I hope someone rips the video

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Saw her March 27th in Bogotá, Colombia. She was supposed to perform on the 26th but failed to catch her flight from Brazil lmao, and got rescheduled (thx u @ god). I wasn't supposed to see her but I'm so thankful holy god.

Marina is a power house.

She's an icon, she's a legend and she is the moment.

All the songs sound so good live holy crap, specially the ones she performed from Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land. She has so much energy, she commands the stage. The band is amazing as well, I started following the drummer and the pianist lol. The backup singer is a star of her own as well. I'm so grateful I got to see Marina live, a dream come true.

During Hollywood she pointed the mic to the crowd during the "Oh my god, you look just like Shakira No no, you're Catherine Zeta Actually, my name's Marina." part and I must say:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Being from Colombia and screaming that part was a highlight (Shakira is from Colombia, you get the deal)

Such, such a funnnnn concert, I want to go back T.T

Go see Marina live if you have the chance.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

1 hour ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Saw her March 27th in Bogotá, Colombia. She was supposed to perform on the 26th but failed to catch her flight from Brazil lmao, and got rescheduled (thx u @ god). I wasn't supposed to see her but I'm so thankful holy god.

Marina is a power house.

All the songs sound so good live holy crap, specially the ones she performed from Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land. She has so much energy, she commands the stage. The band is amazing as well, I started following the drummer and the pianist lol. The backup singer is a star of her own as well. I'm so grateful I got to see Marina live, a dream come true.

During Hollywood she pointed the mic to the crowd during the "Oh my god, you look just like Shakira No no, you're Catherine Zeta Actually, my name's Marina." part and I must say:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Being from Colombia and screaming that part was a highlight (Shakira is from Colombia, you get the deal)

Sooo nice you got to see her live, she's indeed an amazing performer. I know we bash some songs in here but trust me bc they sound amazing live

I feel ashamed to say this but Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land has grown to be my second favorite album from her, it's just so good :trisha: Might be cause I just ignore the cringy lyrics and focus on the production and vocals but i love it, it gives me that buzz

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

20 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I feel ashamed to say this but Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land has grown to be my second favorite album from her, it's just so good :trisha: Might be cause I just ignore the cringy lyrics and focus on the production and vocals but i love it, it gives me that buzz

Totally the same :true: the album has grown on me a lot :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

29 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

babes, it's okay to say that you have taste! we don't mind :sass:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Marina is a power house.

ive watched some vids from her recent south american festival shows and she really does own that fucking stage! i remember seeing her on EH tour at a small club– to see her now commanding those huge crowds is pretty incredible.

aOaIzH2.gif

electras tenth coming up with no anniversary edition in sight... sad!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 4/6/2022 at 3:50 PM, WhiteHydrangea said:

Marina is a power house.

I’m seeing her next month!

Idk if y'all knew this but there's an apparent ADIAML scrap named "'Cause I'm a Woman" and a supposed LQ snippet leaked weeks ago

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

6 hours ago, Escapism said:

electras tenth coming up with no anniversary edition in sight... sad!

i need her to put all era related released songs on a complete edition plus some outtakes :trisha:

have a memorial/in memoriam concept for its release :trisha:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i need her to put all era related released songs on a complete edition plus some outtakes :trisha:

have a memorial/in memoriam concept for its release :trisha:

Electra Heart: the 10th Anniversary Ressurection Edition <3

ps: including fan favorites Scab & Plaster and Miss Y

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

as much as id love a (demonic) resurrection ritual for an EH sequel, it wont happen :trisha:

unless her money-thirsty label does it anyway

original.gif