Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 hours ago, brandon said:

now that she’s independent she needs every penny she can get! :hoe:

Point taken 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

21 hours ago, Party Favor said:

Of all artists…. :bye:

Now what could've been a curse is if MARINA was opening for some Olivia Rodrigo or someone of sorts :eek2:

---

Tbh I enjoy Panic! but I literally never thought MARINA would be opening for PATD (or anyone at this point) :coffee: but hey, at least she's getting her coin for M6 :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Now what could've been a curse is if MARINA was opening for some Olivia Rodrigo or someone of sorts :eek2:

---

Tbh I enjoy Panic! but I literally never thought MARINA would be opening for PATD (or anyone at this point) :coffee: but hey, at least she's getting her coin for M6 :true: 

didn’t he a*****t someone?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG WAIT I DIDN'T KNOW :rip: 

he also some some racist shit on stage ???

and then said "if i see you after the show, im fucking you, i don't care if you want it or not" :crossed:

idk in the past few years it seems like plenty of established artists have been opening for MEGA big artists (thinking of jenny lewis opening for harry styles for example); i'm sure it pays well and is a great way to reach new audiences.

aOaIzH2.gif

13 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

idk in the past few years it seems like plenty of established artists have been opening for MEGA big artists (thinking of jenny lewis opening for harry styles for example); i'm sure it pays well and is a great way to reach new audiences.

yeah same with doja opening for the weeknd this summer (or, well, she was supposed to :toofloppy:)

not only new audiences, but it works out well when it’s two artists with very similar fan bases too! if one of their fav artists wasn’t enough to get them to buy a ticket, surely two of their favs will

also. marina may be big, but she’s not huge - charli xcx and camila cabello opened for taylor swift and they’re both definitely bigger than marina. and while panic isn’t taylor level, they’ve been getting quite a nice number of chart toppers with their last few albums

13 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Idk who the fk Jenny Lewis is so she can’t be that big…

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 6/2/2022 at 8:44 PM, brandon said:

yeah same with doja opening for the weeknd this summer (or, well, she was supposed to :toofloppy:)

I never understood that, because I feel like she's already equally relevant with him in 2022 :rip: It's still weird to see MARINA opening for Panic! but idk. It sucks that she's doing it though, with all the shit that man has done and said.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

On 6/2/2022 at 7:45 PM, Pale Fire said:

Idk who the fk Jenny Lewis is so she can’t be that big…

She use to be kinda huge when she was in Rilo Kiley. Under The blacklight was a kinda big album. They were active in the early 2000's. Her best selling solo work was her debut, Rabbit Fur Coat. 

6 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

the funny thing is...

I'm shook, I really really though she was very influenced by Kate or at least she listened to Kate.

I really thought I read somewhere that she was a Kate fan. And God knows I have been a diamond since 2010, what the effin hell. 

I'm shook and not gonna lie, a little disappointed haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde