Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

here are the download links for doubt your love and double life im not sure if its been created already but i didnt see any

doubt ur love https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VEjGXBrmtRKlegSFqFKUSF682Cm_7dHO/view?usp=sharing

double life https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VCWWkxw5IsT34e9mljuKU7NQfplZlWl7/view?usp=sharing

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

6 minutes ago, saturnlana said:

here are the download links for doubt your love and double life im not sure if its been created already but i didnt see any

doubt ur love https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VEjGXBrmtRKlegSFqFKUSF682Cm_7dHO/view?usp=sharing

double life https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VCWWkxw5IsT34e9mljuKU7NQfplZlWl7/view?usp=sharing

thnk uu

20 minutes ago, Life said:

the way i need this.

:rollin:

The song has been mass-spreading as of late, someone is definitely gonna post it soon tbh.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 hours ago, ultr4vilnce said:

Why she didn't add it to the deluxe? It would've made the album so much better. 

The biggest problem with ADIAML is the excess of ballads. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

The biggest problem with ADIAML is the excess of ballads. 

No because the pre-release singles were these weird pop rock bops reminiscent of her MATD albums, and then you get into the album tracks and its nearly all piano-driven slow songs :rip:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

12 hours ago, AlexIl said:

No because the pre-release singles were these weird pop rock bops reminiscent of her MATD albums, and then you get into the album tracks and its nearly all piano-driven slow songs :rip:

true. but what's wrong with that? 

:cuteface:

14 minutes ago, Life said:

true. but what's wrong with that? 

:cuteface:

There is nothing wrong with those ballads but everytging around the album release - photoshoots, singles, press release - was giving off quirky-MATD-vibes so it was a bit disappointing that apart from NA, there were no further songs on the record which picked up on this.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I’ll never forgive her for not putting Not Hungry (Reprise) on ADIAML deluxe.

Now that she's independent, it's time for her to release that unreleased songs album. 

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

cuz im a woman leaked

https://dbree.org/v/81b6cf

It's so good, yas, thanks. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I’ll never forgive her for not putting Not Hungry (Reprise) on ADIAML deluxe.

Ok but imagine if INHA was reworked for ADIAML. I just know she'd change the lyrics to be a commentary on capitalism or climate change or some shit like that.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Ok but imagine if INHA was reworked for ADIAML. I just know she'd change the lyrics to be a commentary on capitalism or climate change or some shit like that.

That feelings gone

That hunger pain

The one we got from corporate gain

The one that made america hate

That made the economy inflate

We’re not hungry  :karaoke:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

That feelings gone

That hunger pain

The one we got from corporate gain

The one that made america hate

That made the economy inflate