Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Spain Border Force: "Hol' up gurl, you look just like Shakira"

Shakira right now: "No no, my name's Marina"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Spain Border Force: "Hol' up gurl, you look just like Shakira"

Shakira right now: "No no, my name's Marina"

Don't worry, Marina can pay what Shakira owes, after all she's a millonairess.

:illumarina:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

44 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

is it me or there's like some negativity on this post..... 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

59 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

talking about Marina’s ~Jewels~ Did she really became a millionaire with TFJ since she stated that before? Its quite interesting imo

...the way I was begging God to put Electra Heart the song on streaming and now when it finally IS ww released... I have barely listened to it ever since? :uncomfortable::facepalm:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

9 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

is it me or there's like some negativity on this post..... 

Marina said it herself, her words not mine :illumarina:

8 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

talking about Marina’s ~Jewels~ Did she really became a millionaire with TFJ since she stated that before? Its quite interesting imo

I don't know, I think the moment she started to earn a lot of money was with EH and FROOT, mostly from touring and merch. 

She was still pretty much unknown in America during the TFJ era, but EH really became her breakthrough 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

23 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Imagine Pandora's Box featuring cupcakKe :oprah:

You looked for trouble now you got it

Your shit ain't got nothing on the Kraken

Locked up but now it's free

Eat this p***y get your meal

:oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAN-PwR55DLn1Fn_27KsO

She looks amazing as Morticia. 

Slaaaaay mamma.

The other day I hopped on a trend that encouraged you to put 6 of your favorite albums in your Instagram stories. I obviously chose Electra Heart, it seemed natural to do so. It's such an special album for me, and I still listen to the songs even though it came out like ten years ago and I haven't really followed Marina for some time now. The visceral imagery of Electra Heart, the fact that is named Electra Heart...

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey