Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

Honestly it's kinda ridiculous at this point... what does she even pay her security for if people are coming by and leaving her stuff like that AND stealing her cars

I'm sure she's aware that her address is easily accessible online for anyone who's looking specifically for it, she needs better security 

Spoiler

A gatekeeper carelessly dropping the keys on my nights off

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

17 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

y'all remember the swedish or russian girls? years and years ago it seems like. what the actual fuck? why does she always get stalkers??? i'd never tour if that shit happened to me, maybe that's a reason why she's taken a break from touring since covid has died down and touring has become a thing again

I remember when I saw her live in Atlanta in 2018 and she started crying because of the stalker situation that happened the show before in Orlando. 
I went with a friend who hadn’t really listened to Lana until I introduced her and I told her I would probably cry at some point during the show.. but I didn’t except that to be what made me cry.

Lana had her back turned to the crowd, then when she turned to face us and we could see her crying the whole crowd went “OH!!!” in shock and sadness at seeing her look so upset. 
I just went back and listened to what she said to us in a video I took, “I think I am actually just feeling a little more emotional than I thought after what happened in Orlando, but I just really wanted to be here with you guys tonight and actually I was feeling totally fine and then I just got, I don’t know, a little bit nervous right when I got on stage. So, I just want to say that I am super happy to be with you guys and if I’m like a little bit feathery, just bear with me, okay? You know, you can’t let one person stop you from doing your favourite thing.” 
Unfortunately, it hasn’t been just one person.. hell, it hasn’t even been just one person in this year alone!! Back in January, Lana filed a different TRO against a stalker named Janeen Lee Stratton who visited her residence multiple times.

This is really upsetting to see. I wish nothing but peace and safety for Lana and her family. I hope they’re doing alright, given his latest visit was only a couple weeks ago x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

horrifyingly scary, i can't imagine dealing with shit like this and know that most female celebs (and others of any gender but women seem to deal w the brunt ofc) probably deal with stuff like this regularly is so fucking sad. may the future bring them all peace and safety.

aOaIzH2.gif

21 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

You guys literally dig up case files :rip:

talking about unhealthy obsessions ...

No digging done here, as others stated, they were included in the original article that the OP is sourced from x

I also just realised she filed the request for the TRO on this day, which is probably why she looked a bit distressed as some people had pointed out. Ugh this whole situation is just so upsetting -

21-D19-D31-BE96-4-D40-B836-09-A3-C4-D0458-E

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Bring back asylums. They should be comfortable safe fulfilling institutions ( not like prisons or asylums of old) where we can place clesr dangers to themselves and others like these loons. This is clearly a deeply unwell individual 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

No digging done here, as others stated, they were included in the original article that the OP is sourced from x

I also just realised she filed the request for the TRO on this day, which is probably why she looked a bit distressed as some people had pointed out. Ugh this whole situation is just so upsetting -

21-D19-D31-BE96-4-D40-B836-09-A3-C4-D0458-E

Oh ya this explains a lot lmao. FUUUCK the stalker is cute though. Kill me. What a waste!! 

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

5 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

Oh ya this explains a lot lmao. FUUUCK the stalker is cute though. Kill me. What a waste!! 

:facepalm:

lock him tf up, not necessarily in prison but in some sort of treatment facility he's obviously insane and needs treatment. it scares me that people like that walk the streets freely. hoping lana will be ok and doesn't get hurt

7 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

FUUUCK the stalker is cute though. Kill me. What a waste!! 

could you please pick a more appropriate time and place to be horny:flop::flop::flop::flop::flop:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

19 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

imageproxy.jpg

people are so deranged, this is horrific.  especially considering this is pretty consistent issue she’s had to deal with for a number of years now. 
and like where is her security?? 
 similar events happened before multiple times… it’s very worrying knowing this will continue and even more knowing the tragedies of other celebrities and their stalkers. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

God, not these creeps again.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

26 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

16 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

could you please pick a more appropriate time and place to be horny:flop::flop::flop::flop::flop:

HOWLING.

giphy.gif

it saddens me that lana has this cult-like fandom, so things like that are always somewhat happening because of people fully worshiping her. she's a normal human being just like everyone else and deserves to be treated with respect

this is like.. the 3rd stalker she's had??

so disgusting and ridiculous. leave celebrities the fuck alone - actually fuck being a celebrity, for anyone to do this to anybody is twisted and nauseating. everyone is entitled to their privacy and human decency?? i feel so fucking awful for her. it has to be soo tiring now. honestly if she quit today i wouldn't blame her.

😋🫶🏼