Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

3 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

this is like.. the 3rd stalker she's had??

so disgusting and ridiculous. leave celebrities the fuck alone - actually fuck being a celebrity, for anyone to do this to anybody is twisted and nauseating. everyone is entitled to their privacy and human decency?? i feel so fucking awful for her. it has to be soo tiring now. honestly if she quit today i wouldn't blame her.

Unfortunately, this is her second stalker of 2022 alone. She’s had countless over the years - some who have also trespassed her property and stolen her Jaguar. It’s so sad she has to repeatedly deal with this x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Remember the guy that broke into her house because she kind of gave away where she lived after using her actual home for the High By the Beach video? 💀💀💀

Had no idea that was her house, Very beautiful.

At this point I really hope Lana carries…

IMG-3521.jpg

Okay anyone responsible & have the authority needs to hire more securities for her ASAP because this is really not okay. And if its neccessary, she should just move out of LA, maybe there are a lot of these creeps know where she lives in LA already.

I dont want to expect the negativity but the fact she's a US citizen - a 99% messed-up country with so many holes in their gun law system & these stalkers are mostly not mentally stable FOLLOWING HER AROUND, LOOKING FOR HER ADDRESS, STEALING HER VEHICAL. This is extremely disturbing & really makes me scared for her well-being. I dont even want another Christina Grimmie, John Lennon, Selena shit to happen to any celebrity even if i dont like them. 

And imagine while dealing with these creeps, she probably too scared to even leave her house just to buy groceries. This is UPSETTING.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised that this kind of thing happens to Lana. :(

I like her closeness to people and it's fabulous that a singer of her caliber does it but I'm always a little afraid for her when she does it, I know she likes the taste of risk and places popular to everyone, but its popularity is growing year by year and now it is time for it to be less accessible.

In addition, she has a very obsessive universe, with her gestures, her voice, her gentleness, her closeness, it's a "nice" profile that attracts this kind of unbalanced person and she will still have many others because she has created a great aura with her music.

I know she wants to be free but she should be careful to remain discreet and increase her security.

I don't know what year, it must have been 2013... she had come to Paris in a poor neighborhood, to a flea market with no security or anything. At the time there were not so many problems but today it would be really risky for her to walk around alone given all the attacks that this city is undergoing.

Oh her house in Malibu I remember it well, it was so beautiful and it was sad when she sold it because she had found her corner of paradise.

And I also think that she is too well known in LA, she should change town and come there discreetly.

2 hours ago, Junkie Noir said:

this is like.. the 3rd stalker she's had??

so disgusting and ridiculous. leave celebrities the fuck alone - actually fuck being a celebrity, for anyone to do this to anybody is twisted and nauseating. everyone is entitled to their privacy and human decency?? i feel so fucking awful for her. it has to be soo tiring now. honestly if she quit today i wouldn't blame her.

More like 1000th😭 The amount of weird lonely men (and women) she's garnered over the years is insane.

I thought she finally had put a restraining order on Dat1guitarplayer, who also loves standing in front of her home and driving by it. :dorothy3:

I think it's time for Lana to move back to New York, buy a nice apartment in one of those luxurious buildings in Manhatten and have 24 hour 7 days a week doormen in front of the building. She would be a million times safer and nobody would be stepping foot or driving by her home. Her cars would also be well protected within the building's own parking lot. 

Too many people know where she lives. This Eric guy isn't the only creep creeping around her home. This isn't going to be the last time something like this happens. A piece of paper isn't exactly a sure way to keep a person away especially when they are nuts. 

She really needs to get out of LA. 

Edit: Where the hell was Tex and Mex in all this? They are German Shepards, which are known to be super protective of their humans. lol

giphy.gif

Again?? :deadbanana:She’s had so many stalkers, and to involve her sister when she recently had a baby...just beyond fucked up. This person needs help, and needs to be held accountable in some way.

Makes one wonder about her security?? How did he get so much access?? She needs concealed personal protection at this point 😔

32 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I thought she finally had put a restraining order on Dat1guitarplayer, who also loves standing in front of her home and driving by it. :dorothy3:

I think it's time for Lana to move back to New York, buy a nice apartment in one of those luxurious buildings in Manhatten and have 24 hour 7 days a week doormen in front of the building. She would be a million times safer and nobody would be stepping foot or driving by her home. Her cars would also be well protected within the building's own parking lot. 

Too many people know where she lives. This Eric guy isn't the only creep creeping around her home. This isn't going to be the last time something like this happens. A piece of paper isn't exactly a sure way to keep a person away especially when they are nuts. 

She really needs to get out of LA. 

Edit: Where the hell was Tex and Mex in all this? They are German Shepards, which are known to be super protective of their humans. lol

giphy.gif

All I read was Lana should move back to NY and I agree bc we could get an Ultraviolence 2.0 

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

All I read was Lana should move back to NY and I agree bc we could get an Ultraviolence 2.0 

I don't care about UV 2.0. I'm worried about her safety. :cryney2:

Like anyone, she obviously cherishes her independence but it's getting to the point where she really needs someone with her at all times

There are just too many freaks and it's worrying

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, lizzyology said:

Remember when he got this: 

BAszAMZ.jpg

Or the strangers from Twitter waiting for Lana outside of a funeral service 

I'm pretty sure the funeral incident was a hoax

But I will give Sean credit here: I once contacted him about a different creep who kept putting up stories threatening to break into her house and "marry her". I thought it sounded quite serious but no one else I contacted read it or replied, so as a last resort I contacted Sean and he replied, thanked me and I think he must've said smthn to Creepy cos Creepy put this big rant up about Sean yelling at him and then never said anything about Lana ever again. He also told me to please tell him if I ever heard of any other creeps

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream