Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

35 minutes ago, America said:

So, I killed "god" in my imagination on February 17th, the day Eric stole the Jaguar. 

Then, he leaves a note amazed that he's alive. The note was left on her callbox in LA the same place I left all my belongings in January.   

I had a kundalini awakening the first time I heard Lana Del Rey. I went to her house to thank her, and received a stalking charge myself.

I understand my actions as Silence seeking a famous stranger for validation, like a christian. He dies and repeats the same behavior.  I shake my head. This is madness. 

9 minutes ago, America said:

"I sing the body electric" HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. The fact that my daughters name is Heaven backward and she born on the day Revelations 13 occurred.  The woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet has nothing to do with the fact that Lana and I are exact opposite sun and moon signs. "Baby what's your sign? My moon's in Leo my cancer is sun." My moons in cancer and my Leo is sun.  

None of this has to do with any of that. But woa. 

:scoff:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

3 minutes ago, America said:

"I sing the body electric" HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. The fact that my daughters name is Heaven backward and she born on the day Revelations 13 occurred.  The woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet has nothing to do with the fact that Lana and I are exact opposite sun and moon signs. "Baby what's your sign? My moon's in Leo my cancer is sun." My moons in cancer and my Leo is sun.  

idk if ur trolling or not but this isn't cute at all. if anything sharing similar signs with anyone doesn't grant you access to them you're a total fucking weirdo

6 minutes ago, America said:

You really named your daughter Nevaeh? 

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, Big Star said:

i agree but the heaven thing is giving troll

can you just delete the stuff out of the quote real quick :oprah3:

but also if that is what's giving troll then it looks to be kinda real because i know multiple people named nevaeh :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

16 minutes ago, paris texas said:

um so

stream my mothers!

Reveal hidden contents

stream DYKTTATUOB and her sisters now! :bop: :ma:

and if you are displaying any behaviors that are similar to those previously exhibited, seek medical attention immediately

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, paris texas said:

can you just delete the stuff out of the quote real quick :oprah3:

but also if that is what's giving troll then it looks to be kinda real because i know multiple people named nevaeh :bebe:

I once went to school with a girl named Nevaeh. We had a class together in 5th grade and one day she went full psycho because I happened to glance at her and she had at least a meltdown for an hour and half, basically until dismissal. :scoff: I got called into the Principals office and he was asking me if I was okay after everything that happened and I told him "ermm I think you're asking the wrong person to see if they're okay" :icant2:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

5 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i know multiple people named nevaeh

3 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I once went to school with a girl named Nevaeh.

lool are u fr I had no idea such a name exists :toofloppy: sorry to all the Nevaehs here ily

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

28 minutes ago, paris texas said:

stream DYKTTATUOB and her sisters now! :bop: :ma:

and if you are displaying any behaviors that are similar to those previously exhibited, seek medical attention immediately

Of course. I 5150'd myself. 

Okay, after looking into this, I'm concerned the person who just posted here was Janeen Lee Stratton who went by the nickname 'America' and visited Lana's house multiple times in January of last year until Lana was granted a restraining order against her. She was even mentioned in the OP of this thread. Out of precaution, the user has been banned.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/10/lana-del-rey-restraining-order-alleged-stalker/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS