Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

This video is from yesterday. She's still convinced Lana's trying to communicate with her and is giving her signs. I don't know what she's referring to specifically but she says how she has accepted her invitation and got a plane ticket and is leaving tomorrow morning (today)... This is very concerning.

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

This video is from yesterday. She's still convinced Lana's trying to communicate with her and is giving her signs. I don't know what she's referring to specifically but she says how she has accepted her invitation and got a plane ticket and is leaving tomorrow morning (today)... This is very concerning.

This is scary, I really hope Lana has upped her security to the maximum and hopefully someone can get in touch with her team about this

Spoiler

I'm busy archiving the webpages of their channel if Elle ever wants to forward it to her team, if it is needed by them for some reason. Please don't report her videos or "cowtip" in the comments so that she deletes everything, thanks. Might save certain videos but I don't know if I care to :um2:

2 hours ago, America said:

So, I killed "god" in my imagination on February 17th, the day Eric stole the Jaguar. 

Then, he leaves a note amazed that he's alive. The note was left on her callbox in LA the same place I left all my belongings in January.   

I had a kundalini awakening the first time I heard Lana Del Rey. I went to her house to thank her, and received a stalking charge myself.

I understand my actions as Silence seeking a famous stranger for validation, like a christian. He dies and repeats the same behavior.  I shake my head. This is madness. 

wtf is a kundalini 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

15 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

She also mentioned January 18th being of importance and then quoted Bartender as another "sign" Lana's giving her...

@Elle is there anyway to contact lana's team/managers about this?

@Rorman Nockwell don't you sometimes talk to ben? maybe you could alert him about this

this is pretty concerning, we don't want lana in any sort of danger at all

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

When the invitation is really the FBI luring her to their offices to arrest her :air:

5 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:
  Hide contents

I'm busy archiving the webpages of their channel if Elle ever wants to forward it to her team, if it is needed by them for some reason. Please don't report her videos or "cowtip" in the comments so that she deletes everything, thanks. Might save certain videos but I don't know if I care to :um2:

I'd save all the videos.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee