Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

I agree with everyone who said she needs to move... her house is practically an LA attraction at this point, we all know how it looks like,Β people are crazy and have no sense of boundaries and respect

if she loves living in LA that much she either needs to find a more recluse location or step up the fuckΒ out of her securityΒ 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Or maybe the lapd needs to start locking these creeps up to set an example for future crazed idiots

Β 

that's so true but honestly the police seems so worthless I wouldn't trust they will or would do something

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

11 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I agree with everyone who said she needs to move... her house is practically an LA attraction at this point, we all know how it looks like,Β people are crazy and have no sense of boundaries and respect

if she loves living in LA that much she either needs to find a more recluse location or step up the fuckΒ out of her securityΒ 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Or maybe the lapd needs to start locking these creeps up to set an example for future crazed idiots

ΒΏPorquenolosdos?.gif

On 7/27/2022 at 1:24 AM, lizzyology said:

Remember when he got this:Β 

Β 

BAszAMZ.jpg

Β 

Or the strangers from Twitter waiting for Lana outside of a funeral serviceΒ 

Β 

Sean sent that to Dat1guitarguy. And it's true. Sean was there at the Clive party and when Dat1guitarguy sawΒ him he cowered and looked down. Big mouth on instagram but a creepy wuss in real life.Β 

Β 

Sean was such a badass.Β 

On 7/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, kraljicabenzinske said:

lock him tf up, not necessarily in prison but in some sort of treatment facility he's obviously insane and needs treatment. it scares me that people like that walk the streets freely. hoping lana will be ok and doesn't get hurt

Β 

could you please pick a more appropriate time and place to be horny:flop::flop::flop::flop::flop:

Β 

Jesus Christ I can’t breathe in this thread. Can I make a comment without ALL of you coming at me like piranha’s? Chill the fuck down and keep scrolling.

Β 

Β 

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

15 hours ago, life is beautiful said:

Jesus Christ I can’t breathe in this thread. Can I make a comment without ALL of you coming at me like piranha’s? Chill the fuck down and keep scrolling.

Β 

well you shamelessly thirsted over lana’s stalker who could’ve been a serious threat to her safety? what did you think was going to happen? people here care about lana & what youΒ intially said was really inappropriate & out of place

WGe8ynS.gif

22 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

well you shamelessly thirsted over lana’s stalker who could’ve been a serious threat to her safety? what did you think was going to happen? people here care about lana & what youΒ intially said was really inappropriate & out of place

LOL. What are you? The thirst police? Please grow up. I didn’t say I was defending him.

Β 

Β 

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

So, I killed "god" in my imagination on February 17th, the day EricΒ stole the Jaguar.Β 

Then, he leaves a note amazed that he's alive. The note was left on her callbox in LA the same place I left all my belongings in January.Β  Β 

I had a kundalini awakening the first time I heard Lana Del Rey. I went to her house to thank her, and received a stalking charge myself.

I understand my actions as Silence seeking a famous stranger for validation, like a christian. He dies and repeats the same behavior.Β  I shake my head. This is madness.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

12 minutes ago, America said:

Β 

So, I killed "god" in my imagination on February 17th, the day EricΒ stole the Jaguar.Β 

Then, he leaves a note amazed that he's alive. The note was left on her callbox in LA the same place I left all my belongings in January.Β  Β 

I had a kundalini awakening the first time I heard Lana Del Rey. I went to her house to thank her, and received a stalking charge myself.

I understand my actions as Silence seeking a famous stranger for validation, like a christian. He dies and repeats the same behavior.Β  I shake my head. This is madness.Β 

Β 

and her kundalini awakening was filing that restraining orderΒ 

Β 

1 hour ago, Big Star said:

Β 

and her kundalini awakening was filing that restraining orderΒ 

Β 

Β 

"I sing the body electric" HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. The fact that my daughters name is Heaven backward and she born on the dayΒ Revelations 13 occurred.Β  The woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet has nothing to do with the fact that Lana and I are exact opposite sun and moon signs. "Baby what's your sign? My moon's in Leo my cancer is sun." My moons in cancer and my Leo is sun.Β Β 

Β 

None of this has to do with any of that. But woa.Β