Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

The Music History Moments Thread

I like those two from Woodstock, the Canned Heat one is funny when the fan comes on stage and takes the cigarettes out the singers pocket and takes one and they pose together and then he lights it for him lol

I also really like the full concert of Lynyrd Skynyrd live at Knebworth 1976, I cant find the whole show on youtube but this one song will do

The Canned Heat and Lynyrd Skynyrd ones good as the main guy of Canned Heat who played all the instruments and did a lot of the singing Alan Wilson committed suicide like less than a year later and the band was finished and  Lynyrd Skynyrd the singer and some of the band died a couple of years later in a plane crash so they also never lasted much longer but both were really good.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd one is good as they were opening for the Rolling Stones in England and I think not really well known in England at the time so the longer their show goes on the fans who at the start a lot are just sitting on the grass get more and more into it where they seem kind of shocked at how good their songs and performance is.

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

the release of “smells like teen spirit”

i could post so many nirvana moments but never ever forget kurt's morrissey version. and they weren't allowed to actually play their instruments so krist just swinging the bass around is too good