The Stargirl Pinky

It’s a ten but….

NFR's a 10, but the shitty mixing and understated/bland production as well as the faux-introspective, cringy lyrics make it a 6. :teehee:

14 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

welcome to the jungle is a 10 but axl rose’s moaning sounds drops it down below the pits of fucking hell

edit: whoops this is supposed to be about lana :deadbanana: it still applies

Seriously why did rockstars in the 20th century think it was cool and edgy to moan in songs?

Same for Whole Lotta Love, the chorus is a 10 but half of the song is moaning in echo and some weird effects that makes the song a 2.

Ride is a 10 but Lana's forced deep voice in the pre-chorus makes her sound like she has saliva stuck in her throat so it's an 8.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, shady said:

Seriously why did rockstars in the 20th century think it was cool and edgy to moan in songs?

there’s this part in “welcome to the jungle” where he’s moaning & it literally sounds like he’s about to cum, it’s really uncomfortable, ESPECIALLY with that nasally voice he uses in his songs, it ruins the entire song for me, nobody needs to hear that

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

there’s this part in “welcome to the jungle” where he’s moaning & it literally sounds like he’s about to cum, it’s really uncomfortable, ESPECIALLY with that nasally voice he uses in his songs, it ruins the entire song for me, nobody needs to hear that

Babe I know I'm literally planning to buy that album on vinyl. It's awkward af but at least it doesn't last long. Imagine the parents' reaction in the 80s when their teen kid played it for the first time. Wait until you hear Rocket Queen and the story behind it. :awkney:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Serene Queen, Fine China, Yes to Heaven, Your Girl are all 10's but they're unreleased so they're a 9.9 ddd.

Except for you, Wild One. You're an 11, no matter what.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: