Sign in to follow this  
Off To The Races 2010 demo pls

Isabella LoveStory

Unica goes out of orbit. It is my fav from the non-singles. I expected Tacon to hit harder, alas it didn't. I'm sure it'll grow on me but thus far it's not as incredible as I expected. Keratina is a good ho bop and Colocho is alright. Gateo is insane but the feature's vocals are obnoxious. Overall, no skips as expected. She is powerful. 

She needs to hop on a Bad Bunny track to take off properly as she deserves + an Arca collab would be a serve.

4 hours ago, MezcalPapi said:

Unica goes out of orbit. It is my fav from the non-singles. I expected Tacon to hit harder, alas it didn't. I'm sure it'll grow on me but thus far it's not as incredible as I expected. Keratina is a good ho bop and Colocho is alright. Gateo is insane but the feature's vocals are obnoxious. Overall, no skips as expected. She is powerful. 

She needs to hop on a Bad Bunny track to take off properly as she deserves + an Arca collab would be a serve.

I want to like Única soooo bad but the melodies don't do it for me :((( and yeah I expected Tacón and Colocho to hit harder but they're just fine, though they currently are being my least faves from the album

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm bored so I'll do each track's rate:

Amor Intro - 10/10

Cherry Bomb - 9/10

Fashion Freak - 8.5/10

Exibisionista - 9.5/10 MASTERPIECE 

Gateo - 9/10

Única - 7/10

Sexo Amor Dinero - 8/10

Tacon - 7/10

Hit - 9/10

Colocho - 6/10

Keratina - 7/10

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I saw her perform and omg she’s such a fucking vibe. She’s gorgeous irl and a sweetheart. She waited for all the fans to take pics with her and chatted w each and every one. 100/10 experience.