alexlanawhore

Blue Banisters Metacritic User Score being tanked by trolls

Hi

It seems there are a lot of trolls on Metacritic right now trying to tank all the top albums ratings. As Blue Banisters is at the #1 spot I thought I would mention it on here in case anyone wanted to go give it a 10/10 rating and help keep it there. :)

The rating has gone from a 9.6 to a 9.3 so the trolls seem to be making an impact. Also sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here, just let me know :)

https://www.metacritic.com/music/blue-banisters/lana-del-rey <--- link to give a rating

The trolls made some points! Her worst album, has no business being her nr1 user rated album! What we should be focusing on is how the gorgeous showstopping Born to Die is her lowest user rated album. Literally criminal. But at the end of the day metacritic really doesn't mean anything, because in what world are Blue Banisters and Lust for Life better albums than Ultraviolence and Born to Die? Not this one! 

qfrWuBl.png

honestly? who cares, metacritic reviews don't mean much of anything :smile2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole