1 hour ago, cherrycolalime said:

now this..,,, you may be on to something :oop: 

40 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i LOVE “storyteller, youre so clever” :angie:

fun little tidbit, i am actually residing in lana's mind currently. so, i have access to all of her lyrics. rent-free, of course. it's pretty stuffed in here. :lolliney:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

After listening to it all day yesterday. Then dreaming on it overnight. I’m pretty sure it goes something like this:

Rockafella- 

my own fella

God, I love you baby

Sorry to-

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

I'm not really getting the 'umbrella' word, so I'm going to agree with @takemetothegasstation and say that it's actually 'old fella'.

Also remember how Lana posted that picture of the guitar too? Let's just hope that this is the only piano song and the rest aren't :prettyhurts:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I definitely hear umbrella as well. Idk. Will have to see how it is in context of song but maybe like she is walking past or near Rockefeller in New York with an umbrella either lamenting or thinking on the city itself or maybe a lost love/love interest. Idk lol. We shall see. Def ready to hear in full. 

i listened to the snippet & it really doesn’t sound like “my old fella”, it really does sound like “umbrella” but something’s slightly off, i feel like umbrella could make sense if she’s talking about being in new york on a rainy, gloomy day, & that really paints a picture 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i listened to the snippet & it really doesn’t sound like “my old fella”, it really does sound like “umbrella” but something’s slightly off, i feel like umbrella could make sense if she’s talking about being in new york on a rainy, gloomy day, & that really paints a picture 

If you’ve ever been in Rockefeller center when it’s raining at night it’s so gorgeous