I listened to the snippet 3,742 times today and have changed my stance; now I hear:

Rocker fella, my own brother, God I love you baby 

So we don’t - 

Makes me think this song could be about a fellow musician Jack Donoghue or someone she is or was super crazy about. Wondering what kind of story she’ll try to tell :excited:

Rockefeller, my umbrella,

god i love you, baby.

storyteller, love in bel-air,

youre the rain pouring over me.

roaring winds and rainy days,

i love the outside, so you say. 

peace at last with lasting peace,

need you, i breath you, like a winter breeze.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

As much as I thought there's no way it would be umbrella (before hearing it), maybe we are projecting our wishes for more complex lyrics :makeup:

I like the sound of the song, and we obviously cant judge it on a 5 second snippet, but I think I can relax and be happy that it may just be a cute little rainy lullaby :hooker: with electric guitar and screaming in the last chorus

On 8/22/2022 at 6:54 PM, Junkie Noir said:

ngl at first i heard "girl, i love you" and thought we were getting a coming out album /j

Plss I’d be in heaven ☠️ The day she goes IG official with a girl is the day I die

Hey I know its super-late but do you guys think the caption of the song snippet she posted "Late Nights" is the title of the song? Im late because I didn't notice the caption out of the excitement' but now that Ive cooled down I realized that. What do you think?

Wait... I was almost sure the caption was "late nights in the studio" or something like that so I assumed is was literal and unrelated to the song...

It wasn't late at night when she posted it but it could be an old video from another day (night) so who knows.

I really like Late Nights as a title tho :creepna:

giphy.gif