Sign in to follow this  
EARTHA

Jack Donoghue

Wasn't he queer-baiting or something? I remember reading somewhere that it was like a fake, he wasn't into guys and that it was just for the pics or something like that. Yeah he's hot and all but :whatever: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

i haven't heard anything like that, don't care. if he gonna make out with a dude that passionately, he can do whatever he wants.  it's not like fake 🚬s like Harry Styles or whoever who wear the ugliest clown drag, talk about "Queer" issues like they have any idea, pretend to be gay, then are actually the most boring ugly straight people possible.  Jack Donoghue, if "queerbaiting" is committed!  and for that, he has my unwavering support

again??? 

I thought there was already a thread about it

16 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wasn't he queer-baiting or something? I remember reading somewhere that it was like a fake, he wasn't into guys and that it was just for the pics or something like that. Yeah he's hot and all but :whatever: 

people dont know what bissexual means :gtfo:

1 hour ago, James Dean said:

again??? 

I thought there was already a thread about it

people dont know what bissexual means :gtfo:

i couldn't find a thread :( all i know is i can smell him thru my computer screen and he can get it any time he wants. Lana finally coming thru with some TASTE

2 hours ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

oh wow the video of him making out I've only seen pictures but he's definitely going at it :oop:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Don’t know what she sees in him…

:usrsney:

I think it may be his undeniable masculine aura of all American, down and dirty, rough and rugged, strong, beautiful hotness.  So glad she's stepping away from the overly groomed preening lil fuckbois in favor of real men

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's ok. If he wants to queerbait some more in the future, he can call me

1 hour ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

I think it may be his undeniable masculine aura of all American, down and dirty, rough and rugged, strong, beautiful hotness.  So glad she's stepping away from the overly groomed preening lil fuckbois in favor of real men

:rip:

24 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

So many questions Screen-Shot-2022-08-25-at-10-39-03-AM.pn

No questions, only propositions

22 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

:rip:

It is tragic that you reject the beauty of True Masculinity in favor of Anesthetized Maleness.  Trading a Natural Horned God for a civilized man in a tailored suit who shaves his pubes and has no scent that he hasn't purchased from a department store, who emasculates himself in subordination of the Wicked Machine that strips us all of any wildness or freedom in favor of pre-approved commercialized order, anti-eroticism, and neurotic anxieties over grooming/appearance/hygiene.  No, you could never appreciate (or attain) a man like this, a Real Man.  Lana sees the mystical wild beauty behind the untamed eyes and body of Jack Donoghue.  The testosterone emanates from his every pore.  They are the perfect union of God and Goddess, true Pagan archetypes, the type of couple you'd see, exhilarating in their Aliveness, being hot and casual at a gas station in America's farmland.  May their Domain spread with fervent feral passion, pervading the deadness and soullessness of modern life and all its empty algorithms with the True Living Nature Of The Good Life And All The Beautiful Men And Women In It (But I Have It).  God Bless and Amen :pray2: