Adrift

Us Against The World

Ok time to come in here, on the I/You situation, Lana in the song clips "you" to "ya", in that specific line there is no "y" consonant sound, it's clipped right back to "a" which sounds a lot like an unstressed "I". In terms of the ice ice/sights sights thing, the ghts and ce sound ridiculously similar, sorry jake but I'd settle for either right now, it's pretty confusing, if you're taking the S off "lights" as blending into but not part of the next word then it's ice, if you're saying the terminal "s" in lights is ALSO the start of the next word then it's sights I can't really help there that's all about interpretation unless Lana or the producer comes out with lyrics for whatever reason.

i have a tumblr right

here.

Does anyone else hear what I'm talking about?...

I'm actually gonna call for ice, instead of sights, sorry Jake, I did say that some of these lyrics needed work, but compare the ending of "lights" to the ending of """"sights"""" and they SHOULD be basically the same, but they aren't, there is no clear T in "sights" but a very clear and distinct "s" sound leading me to believe it is ice.

i have a tumblr right

here.

If you listen at the transition between the first and second time she says "ice," it's very obvious that there's no "t" syllable anywhere. Also, if you think about it, it makes more sense for her to be saying "ice," because during the chorus, she's talking about making [your] cola colder. You need ice to do that. :creep:

My logic prevails.

14417469274.gif

If you listen at the transition between the first and second time she says "ice," it's very obvious that there's no "t" syllable anywhere. Also, if you think about it, it makes more sense for her to be saying "ice," because during the chorus, she's talking about making [your] cola colder. You need ice to do that. :creep:

My logic prevails.

Or seeing the sights and the lights of New York, she is the queen of it after all :creep:

The song has more to do with her being a waitress than it does her being queen of New York.

So what about the lights and the getting high and the world they're up against. Waitress past-times? :creep: :creep: :creep: