mssainttropez

favorite song off of born to die ?

born to die is a classic album. when it came it out i did not listen to it because i had never heard of lana. when i discovered lana, born to die was one of the first albums that i listened to of hers. curious to know what’s everyone’s favorite songs off of it ♡ 

4215e047e137509b4d12a91a055f2ed5.jpg

cg1cel6ne6q61.jpg

6485fb97171f0e79f2b26c143668b7571a37a7d9

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

It has to be Carmen. The melody, the instrumental, the atmosphere, the story telling… perfection :kiss3:

Spoiler

I’ve always been obsessed with summertime sadness too. It’s my most played Lana song but it makes me feel like a local now :noparty:

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Objectively, I’d say National Anthem as personal favourite and best song overall.

Other than that, Without You is the song that connects with me the most on an emotional level. So if I were to pick a fave, regardless of what I think is the overall best song of the album, that would be it.

Radio and Video Games

shout out to Off to the Races for being one of the biggest growers though

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Million Dollar Man, it just connects with me and what I feel for the guy I like (and who doesn't feel the same for me) - so when you're going crazy, just grab me and then take, I would follow you down, down, down, like anywhere anywhere, it's one for the moneeeeyyyyyy two for the shoooowwww, I love you honey, I'm finaly ready to go

Also I love Without You 'cause I've always felt what she sings for the guys I loved in the past

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791