lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

4 hours ago, fukksleep said:

wait how do we know that serene queen never intended to be featured on the lfl?

boz said that in january, it was the rough idea that was made in 1 Day in september 2015 and never came Back to again, the song is reported to have 3 more unleaked mixes that goes with the rest of the session

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

boz said that in january, it was the rough idea that was made in 1 Day in september 2015 and never came Back to again, the song is reported to have 3 more unleaked mixes that goes with the rest of the session

Ty

On 5/4/2023 at 2:21 PM, lanaismamom said:

also someone needs to leak this..... https://krakenfiles.com/view/oVwVTi9Jbv/file.html even if its just a vocal take!

Btw has anyone ever managed to decipher what she's saying in that first part? I can hear cinnamon and cinema but the rest just sound like gibberish to me :godlaugh:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

47 minutes ago, fukksleep said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ExDPPFl194ZdUwHXyqp-1Ku3l36jvw_-RadCeEH9VXE/edit#gid=1792554832 was valley of the dolls rll from the tlsp collab album, or was it from the lfl sessions? also ur missing the song "dop" in tlsp section

sorry for alot of questions, im just doing playlists with outtakes

yes it really is from tlsp sessions and dope is fairly confirmed to be fake 

30 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

September? I thought July

well tbh im nor really sure which month or saw anybody claimed it to be from september but lanapedia says it was dont in september basing off the words that the song was done on the very early lfl sessions that technically is  september 

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

yes it really is from tlsp sessions and dope is fairly confirmed to be fake 

well tbh im nor really sure which month or saw anybody claimed it to be from september but lanapedia says it was dont in september basing off the words that the song was done on the very early lfl sessions that technically is  september 

But Lanz herself said 1. she recorded earliest lfl songs before it was out (either September when the whole record was out or open for buying (August ‘15) 2. she recorded earliest lfl songs during the honeymoon’s last sessions of which- i’m quiet confused as of hm’s timeline recording

- 16/02/2015 she told a fan she was finished with honeymoon

- june 2015 we found out cry kill die was a hm outtake (i think this might be when lfl demo 1 and serene were recorded as cry kill die has more of a similar sound to thse lfl compositions)

26 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

But Lanz herself said 1. she recorded earliest lfl songs before it was out (either September when the whole record was out or open for buying (August ‘15) 2. she recorded earliest lfl songs during the honeymoon’s last sessions of which- i’m quiet confused as of hm’s timeline recording

- 16/02/2015 she told a fan she was finished with honeymoon

- june 2015 we found out cry kill die was a hm outtake (i think this might be when lfl demo 1 and serene were recorded as cry kill die has more of a similar sound to thse lfl compositions)

yeah But boz confirmed in january that it was recorded befor hm came out But in september

and its really interesting because for me sessions that were made for lfl in mind starting from september 2015, I never heard that hm was being finished in february 2015 so thanks for that! the other song made in 2015 like cry kill die, if I die young, paradise, I dont attach them to none of the record, like first inspitations for her futher durection that didnt get continuation, like serene queen, cry kill die in the same sound vein, But i think its commonly believed to count lfl sessions to start from early september 2015

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Do we really know how many songs were recorded for UV and Lust For Life???

there are no exact lists for both, regarding lfl I can tell u that insider said lana and rick made the most of songs together, and I think 85% of sessions still remain unheard

I can list u the uv finalized songs tho (starting from late 2012)

cruel world

ultraviolence

shades of cool

brooklyn baby

sad girl

West coast

pretty when you cry

fucked my way up to the top

money power glory

old money

the other woman

Black beauty

Guns and roses

florida kilos

flipside

is this happiness

I talk to jesus (2012)

melancholia (was reworked into ultraviolence demo) 

Mike (wild one) 

earthquakes

lake placid

angels forever forever angels

ave maria

cherry blossom

nectar of the gods

living legend

unidentified flying bill

if you lie down with me 2013 version

hollywood (was reworked during uv) 

cult leader

dragonslayer

madly

Pink champagne

fine china

I can fly 2013 version

your girl

say yes to heaven

driving in cara with boys

I talk to jesus (2014)

unknown songs made with barrie

1-2 unknown songs from early tropico draft

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

there are no exact lists for both, regarding lfl I can tell u that insider said lana and rick made the most of songs together, and I think 85% of sessions still remain unheard

I can list u the uv finalized songs tho (starting from late 2012)

cruel world

ultraviolence

shades of cool

brooklyn baby

sad girl

West coast

pretty when you cry

fucked my way up to the top

money power glory

old money

the other woman

Black beauty

Guns and roses

florida kilos

flipside

is this happiness

I talk to jesus (2012)

melancholia (was reworked into ultraviolence demo) 

Mike (wild one) 

earthquakes

lake placid

angels forever forever angels

ave maria

cherry blossom

nectar of the gods

living legend

unidentified flying bill

if you lie down with me 2013 version

hollywood (was reworked during uv) 

cult leader

dragonslayer

madly

Pink champagne

fine china

I can fly 2013 version

your girl

say yes to heaven

driving in cara with boys

I talk to jesus (2014)

unknown songs made with barrie

1-2 unknown songs from early tropico draft

Thx, also a few months ago someone was talking about an unleaked song called Playboy, any idea when that could be from or do we know anything about it?

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Thx, also a few months ago someone was talking about an unleaked song called Playboy, any idea when that could be from or do we know anything about it?

yeah its an alt name for a 2008 song called c u l8r alligator

32 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

the other song made in 2015 like cry kill die, if I die young, paradise, I dont attach them to none of the record, like first inspitations for her futher durection that didnt get continuation, like serene queen, cry kill die in the same sound vein, But i think its commonly believed to count lfl sessions to start from early september 2015

Sweet and cool theory. I’d still like to cling onto the idea that HM finished and LFL started during summer 2015 though haha

23 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Sweet and cool theory. I’d still like to cling onto the idea that HM finished and LFL started during summer 2015 though haha

this is where we dont jave any information at all but this blind part of her discography is still an unsolved mystery