lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

5 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

So... what songs are in fact HM and which ones are UV-HM and HM-LFL imbetweens

uv-hm - none

beautiful People early version made after uv was released and before hm sessions started (they started in september 2014) - july 2014

hm-lfl songs are if I die young, paradise, cry kill die, serene queen, sugary sweet

true hm songs I think are:

dead to me (we dont know exact date, 2014-2015)

Come with me (we dont know exact date, 2014-2015)

say yes to heaven

beautiful People beautiful problems (Demo 3, not fully sure about this one Being intended for hm, But the version leaked as "honeymoon" version) 

dark city which is a rough demo

Pink flamingos (track later Will be reworked into music to watch Boys to) 

california 

crazy for you

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Where did the title Runaway Bride come from? I know it the supposed title of that Stars snippet 

it was a joke by insider Who claimed it in 10 minutes, no real information about this track was shared yet

7 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

- 16/02/2015 she told a fan she was finished with honeymoon

- june 2015 we found out cry kill die was a hm outtake (i think this might be when lfl demo 1 and serene were recorded as cry kill die has more of a similar sound to thse lfl compositions)

Do you know where she said this? :O I've never heard about that, very interesting. If true, then I guess it's safe to say Cry Kill Die is actually a Lust for Life outtake.…

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Do you know where she said this? :O I've never heard about that, very interesting… if true, then I guess it's safe to say Cry Kill Die is actually a Lust for Life outtake. 

This thread might be interesting.

if honeymoon was actually finished in february, 2015, it would make sense for if i die young, california, and crazy for you to be honeymoon outtakes, since they were recorded in 2014

i wonder if the other known honeymoon outtakes, dark city, paradise, dead to me, and come with me are from 2014 or 2015, because if they are 2015, that could mean that they were just random one-off tracks, or very early lust for life outtakes

WGe8ynS.gif

I’ve actually started thinking conceptually that I have this addition, an addition to this record that could come really easily. That hasn't happened in a long time. Not since I wrote that Paradise addition to Born to Die, which I really loved.
- Complex, July 2014

Did she mean Honeymoon? The photoshoot was taken on April and magazine usually do interviews a month before its’ issue release… also Lana said she started writing the next record after Ultra was finished immediately… so March-June 2014 Honeymoon phase?

edit: also, Lanz said she didnt expecy honeymoon to a be full album and we know Lana commented the earliest mention of the idea of honeymoon on late June, but the Complex and final uv session… what was that before?

24 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

I’ve actually started thinking conceptually that I have this addition, an addition to this record that could come really easily. That hasn't happened in a long time. Not since I wrote that Paradise addition to Born to Die, which I really loved.
- Complex, July 2014

Did she mean Honeymoon? The photoshoot was taken on April and magazine usually do interviews a month before its’ issue release… also Lana said she started writing the next record after Ultra was finished immediately… so March-June 2014 Honeymoon phase?

edit: also, Lanz said she didnt expecy honeymoon to a be full album and we know Lana commented the earliest mention of the idea of honeymoon on late June, but the Complex and final uv session… what was that before?

it makes sense to me, remember when we all assumed that dark city was an ultraviolence outtake? it sounds very similar to ultraviolence, i honestly think the dark city snippets sound really similar to sad girl, if honeymoon started out as an extension to ultraviolence, it would make sense that it would have a similar sound, maybe dark city is from the very first honeymoon/ldr4 sessions, perhaps she recorded crazy for you, california, and if i die young at a later date, since they sound more like the honeymoon we have, something more atmospheric and breezy

WGe8ynS.gif

20 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it makes sense to me, remember when we all assumed that dark city was an ultraviolence outtake? it sounds very similar to ultraviolence, i honestly think the dark city snippets sound really similar to sad girl, if honeymoon started out as an extension to ultraviolence, it would make sense that it would have a similar sound, maybe dark city is from the very first honeymoon/ldr4 sessions, perhaps she recorded crazy for you, california, and if i die young at a later date, since they sound more like the honeymoon we have, something more atmospheric and breezy

i’ve always thought this for freak like me, it’s very close to the ultraviolence vibe i think

YCY3W7s.jpg

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

2 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i’ve always thought this for freak like me, it’s very close to the ultraviolence vibe i think

To expand on this, I can’t remember which interview exactly but I remember Lana saying at one point that the album was going to be a return to the BTD sound with heavy beats.

I’m guessing the Stint demos are a result of that.

6 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

uv-hm - none

beautiful People early version made after uv was released and before hm sessions started (they started in september 2014) - july 2014

hm-lfl songs are if I die young, paradise, cry kill die, serene queen, sugary sweet

true hm songs I think are:

dead to me (we dont know exact date, 2014-2015)

Come with me (we dont know exact date, 2014-2015)

say yes to heaven

beautiful People beautiful problems (Demo 3, not fully sure about this one Being intended for hm, But the version leaked as "honeymoon" version) 

dark city which is a rough demo

Pink flamingos (track later Will be reworked into music to watch Boys to) 

california 

crazy for you

Hmm, wasn't Yes To Heaven a UV track though, originally from Nov. 2013? And then optioned for HM? And then of course, never released on an album.

Fine China was made in Nov. 2013 and then optioned too for HM in 2014 and then never surfaced on an album either

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

if honeymoon was actually finished in february, 2015, it would make sense for if i die young, california, and crazy for you to be honeymoon outtakes, since they were recorded in 2014

i wonder if the other known honeymoon outtakes, dark city, paradise, dead to me, and come with me are from 2014 or 2015, because if they are 2015, that could mean that they were just random one-off tracks, or very early lust for life outtakes

if I die young is 2015,more in paradise, cry kill die vein, sessions that were an inspiration for the upcoming record But were not the part of it yet, and dark city said to be producer on the very early hm recordong sessions, not absolutely sure about the date But id assume its september 2014 But its unconfirmed by anyonep, so could be earlier

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

Hmm, wasn't Yes To Heaven a UV track though, originally from Nov. 2013? And then optioned for HM? And then of course, never released on an album.

Fine China was made in Nov. 2013 and then optioned too for HM in 2014 and then never surfaced on an album either

by There's no uv-hm track I mean There's no known track made in between the sessions, say yes to heaven has its uv and reworked hm versions But ive never heard lana to put fine china on hm, ive heard that it was Being worked during lfl tho

9 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Do you know where she said this? :O I've never heard about that, very interesting. If true, then I guess it's safe to say Cry Kill Die is actually a Lust for Life outtake.…

really the fact she made honeymoon in 6 months, because I thought she worked on it at least till july and was convinced that lfl idea was starting only from circa september, another interesting period in her discography

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

But id assume its september 2014 But its unconfirmed by anyonep, so could be earlier

Sure it was unconfirmed by anyone but it was confirmed by Lana herself! She said on the interview w the weeknd (Interview Magazine Sep 2015 cover)

she started recording honeymoon throughout autumn (sep oct nov) at that time the record has more of a jazz tone to it

then on winter (dec jan feb) she added more beats/harder effects to the songs because her label told so. 

edit: what I meant with the complex quote was i think the earliest idea of hm was March-April 2014 but the songs were written and yet to be recorded because maybe she had to focus on promoting ultra

3 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Sure it was unconfirmed by anyone but it was confirmed by Lana herself! She said on the interview w the weeknd (Interview Magazine Sep 2015 cover)

she started recording honeymoon throughout autumn (sep oct nov) at that time the record has more of a jazz tone to it

then on winter (dec jan feb) she added more beats/harder effects to the songs because her label told so. 

edit: what I meant with the complex quote was i think the earliest idea of hm was March-April 2014 but the songs were written and yet to be recorded because maybe she had to focus on promoting ultra

yeah it seems the most accurate timeline so far, i think if there was any kind of ep ideas then they were just ideas without and solid tracklisting and im sure it wasnt related to uv songs rather then just a conceptual thing, im happy to unfold a little more about 2014-2015 recording process for me and thank u sm for u help:kiss2:

Wait… I was making noodles while got to think of this… remember when we thought if i die young (was then on&on&on) was a lfl outtake then it turned out to be revealed as a hm outtake and all these new theories about that song being an early idea concept for lfl. Wow @lanaismamom

1 minute ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Wait… I was making noodles while got to think of this… remember when we thought if i die young (was then on&on&on) was a lfl outtake then it turned out to be revealed as a hm outtake and all these new theories about that song being an early idea concept for lfl. Wow @lanaismamom

i think it was referred to as a honeymoon outtake because it was made somewhere in 2015 and the timeline of hm wasnt really discussed back then but i think these 2015 songs werent in consideration for a hm at all, it was already recording for a 5th album that were forming a new spacey sound for her that got a continuation in the rest of 2015-2016 sessions and the general sound of her lust for life original album, this is just more accurate 
now i really want to know some things like:

1. was California reworked during LFL era or was HM final going to be used in LFL (since we know that she wanted to release this song in further albums and lfl seems more likely)
2. dates of recording for Dead to Me and Come with Me
3. was beautiful people really considered to be on HM despite of it being reworked during HM sessions?