lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i think it was referred to as a honeymoon outtake because it was made somewhere in 2015 and the timeline of hm wasnt really discussed back then but i think these 2015 songs werent in consideration for a hm at all, it was already recording for a 5th album that were forming a new spacey sound for her that got a continuation in the rest of 2015-2016 sessions and the general sound of her lust for life original album, this is just more accurate 
now i really want to know some things like:

1. was California reworked during LFL era or was HM final going to be used in LFL (since we know that she wanted to release this song in further albums and lfl seems more likely)
2. dates of recording for Dead to Me and Come with Me
3. was beautiful people really considered to be on HM despite of it being reworked during HM sessions?

I think we/you should move this to the ldr album process discussion to have more exposure because more people followed that topic more 

once again im gonna tell yall that you will have a hard time trying to split her songs by album sessions or eras :air2: she doesn't work that way... just put them under years and call it a day

34 minutes ago, 111 said:

once again im gonna tell yall that you will have a hard time trying to split her songs by album sessions or eras :air2: she doesn't work that way... just put them under years and call it a day

Yeah didn't she record the LFL demo before even releasing Honeymoon? :thumb2:

There's too much overlap on her eras/albums to properly organize it... specially since she doesn't always record stuff with a full concept of an album in mind

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, 111 said:

sure its hard because we are luck of information but sorting things by year will make it only messier so i just try to make lists from information weve got to make it a little bit organized since ive started this thread and have got a plenty of free time, and in the end of the day some songs were meant to appear on the album at one point even if they were being created while the concept of the record isnt fully finished or were later reused for further projects and i just try to pinpoint things even if its not really the way her creative process works

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Paradise — January 13th, 2015

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

13 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Paradise — January 13th, 2015

omg thank u!:oprah4:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Is this the Paradise with the Axl Rose Husband part? 

It makes me so happy for some reason when she revisits old songs years after  :flutter:

yeah its this one!

2 hours ago, bluedealer said:

wait is there any body electric and gods&monsters demo?

no information about gods and monsters but there are several demos in a session folder of a song, we have snippet of a recording session

On 4/6/2023 at 11:32 PM, nikkilane77 said:

and... these too (same tagging as Your Girl mastered "RIO v")

image.pngimage.png

going back to this - the released version of i can fly doesnt have rob orton as a mixer in credits, so means it that original 2013 version was sent for a mixing alongside other uv songs + fine china and your girl? :oprah4:

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

definitely Ai, not her style at all, but I couldnt find the real song

Exactly my thought. Searched some of the words i could decipher of it on google but couldn’t find any

but style… it’s kind of par with her older sound (2010 pop compositions)

16 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Exactly my thought. Searched some of the words i could decipher of it on google but couldn’t find any

but style… it’s kind of par with her older sound (2010 pop compositions)

yeah This wouldve happened to be real its like if she would do a cover and tried to imitate the manner, not natural

On 6/16/2023 at 1:55 AM, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

What is this? I’m guessing it was AI

Style-wise, sounds too rock for her, but I've never heard AI vocals being this nuanced. Idk, it's strange. I wouldn't totally discard it tbh.

2015 Heroin? Does that mean it was a Honeymoon or LFL outtake? That is probably my favorite released song and I am just hearing of this now. 

Also "Trans-Am" is a real song. I want to respect their privacy but someone posted lyrics to the song onto their IG story but quickly deleted it afterward years ago. I am surprised nobody has mentioned it on the website.

3 minutes ago, Dior said:

Also "Trans-Am" is a real song. I want to respect their privacy but someone posted lyrics to the song onto their IG story but quickly deleted it afterward years ago. I am surprised nobody has mentioned it on the website.

???