Jump to content
lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Darkest Paradise said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gIc1Z6BmZvJGkNMmfjR2TqQGakIHEVX8/view?usp=sharing very much incomplete, only has a few sections somewhat completed, I think I'd make a new one instead of completing this one because lord it is a mess

omg Just checked and realised how much sections and stuff there should be... but wow thats insane exampke! idk if thats my Phone or what but most names arent shown, ill check this out tomorrow from pc, thank u so muchūü§ó

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg Just checked and realised how much sections and stuff there should be... but wow thats insane exampke! idk if thats my Phone or what but most names arent shown, ill check this out tomorrow from pc, thank u so muchūü§ó

yeah the template started with 20 iirc so i worked backwards because im not really knowledgable in the Lizzy era stuff and didnt want to mess anything up! Send me a pm and I can make you an editor on a new copy!


"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dragonslayer said:

put all the honeymoon stuff in the tracker.. 35 items.. while we only have 11 leaked :toofloppy:

omg 35? can u pls show the list u have for honeymoon session:excited:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add here, as I only mentioned it in a status update…

 

Both Princess Superstar versions of Hundred Dollar Bill and Diet Mtn. Dew have likely been lost forever. She searched for ~2 months in her files, and checked with Kalae All Day (who did a rap portion). Neither have it anymore :crai:

 

*Edit - not sure if anyone else would have the studio versions (they were intended to release according to Kalae), as PS produced those versions 

 

However, I was told by some people running a Jan 2010 event, that a live performance video exists (?) - but I sleuthed my way through a given list of people w/ all dead ends   
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Just to add here, as I only mentioned it in a status update…

 

Both Princess Superstar versions of Hundred Dollar Bill and Diet Mtn. Dew have been lost forever. She searched for ~ 2 months in her files, and checked with Kalae All Day (who did a rap portion). Neither have it anymore :crai:

oh no, r we sure no one at like a record label has it or anything or even any insiders?

6 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg 35? can u pls show the list u have for honeymoon session:excited:

its in the google spreadsheet scroll to ~140

 

that being said like 2/3 r rumoured


"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Dragonslayer said:

oh no, r we sure no one at like a record label has it or anything or even any insiders?

its in the google spreadsheet scroll to ~140

 

that being said like 2/3 r rumoured

oh sure i forgot about rumored, i barely consider them real tbh just archive everything i saw by random users in that rumored section:defeated:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lanaismamom said:

oh sure i forgot about rumored, i barely consider them real tbh just archive everything i saw by random users in that rumored section:defeated:

even excluding them its still a hefty amount of unleaked content tbh


"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Just to add here, as I only mentioned it in a status update…

 

Both Princess Superstar versions of Hundred Dollar Bill and Diet Mtn. Dew have been lost forever. She searched for ~ 2 months in her files, and checked with Kalae All Day (who did a rap portion). Neither have it anymore :crai:

We lost

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wendywilliams said:

We lost

 


We’ll see if Charlie’s Christmas party tomorrow will change anything, as Princess Superstar is performing there & the question is fresh in her mind (as of literally 2 days ago). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also boz's friend said
BBM Baby is 2010 not 2011
Be My Daddy missing only 3 seconds
Caught You Boy leaked is very edited
California is also edited
also he said she wanted to release this song after HM, but idk how reliable this information about california is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Veinsineon said:

We knew BMD was missing the littlest bit of intro since it leaked. The snippet we got of it before had more of the intro than the actual leak lol honeymounz :facepalm:

honeymounz has lowkey lost his status recently, what was up with the twitter influencer rebrand thing he did


"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

also boz's friend said
BBM Baby is 2010 not 2011
Be My Daddy missing only 3 seconds
Caught You Boy leaked is very edited
California is also edited
also he said she wanted to release this song after HM, but idk how reliable this information about california is 

I wouldn't take anything he's saying as gospel until BOZ or somebody more "grounded" then him backs his claims up. Didn't he start claiming random shit after he got discovered? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Dragonslayer said:

honeymounz has lowkey lost his status recently, what was up with the twitter influencer rebrand thing he did

Most of the Lana insiders were all kinda buddy buddy before they all had stuff to start trading with each other. I don’t think they really care that much about anything outside of their sweaty circles. Who cares though? 

 

flops just like fatison beergut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dragonslayer said:

this is intriguing

 

but also

does this guy have any credibility besides from possibly being friends with boz 

yeah he teased some stuff that turned out to be real but i dont really remember what it was but i kinda believe him
also not forgetting these acronyms he shared
LEAIFU 2017 3:49
LYBTI 2012 2:19
DWM 2019 5:07

4 minutes ago, wendywilliams said:

I wouldn't take anything he's saying as gospel until BOZ or somebody more "grounded" then him backs his claims up. Didn't he start claiming random shit after he got discovered? 

ugh i dont know honestly, but i kinda believe him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

yeah he teased some stuff that turned out to be real but i dont really remember what it was but i kinda believe him
also not forgetting these acronyms he shared
LEAIFU 2017 3:49
LYBTI 2012 2:19
DWM 2019 5:07

hm

 

I should've mentioned this earlier btw but theres a full studio version of I'll Be Home For Christmas w/ Kacey Musgraves, I just remembered it exists


"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Dragonslayer said:

hm

 

I should've mentioned this earlier btw but theres a full studio version of I'll Be Home For Christmas w/ Kacey Musgraves, I just remembered it exists

wait really idk never heard that if thats confirmed im on my way to add this to my list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...