lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

Just now, lanaismamom said:

wait really idk never heard that if thats confirmed im on my way to add this to my list

i cant share any dms cus of site rules but the stems, tv track, and some other items are being passed around the trading community

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

24 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Cali gets hot But none of that matters to me now New York was hard, and now it’s not 

Is this from Dark City or a 2021 song?

This snippet haunts me forever and I NEED IT before New Year’s Eve 🔥

32 minutes ago, marinasrep said:

thank you so much for this omg you're saving my life right now :trisha::scajo: isn't jfk an outtake from paradise ?

jfk, starry eyed, wild one are believed to be recorded before paradise was even released but these song are considered as early UV songs, like the early sounding, but tbh someone just need to come thru and reveal this mystery
i dont wanna go considered as paradise outtake but its so equal to starry eyed and jfk kinda sound so idk i really dont know but i wish i knew because im haunted by this in my dreams

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

@lanaismamom you should change the title of this thread to "official lana del rey tracker project" (or maybe make a new thread in the audio-section)

it appears that you only have the honeymoon section completed? very excited to see the lizzy grant sections lol :popcorn:

if you have any questions, i could probably help... especially with the pre-fame eras lol :creepna3: :popcorn:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

25 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

La Llorona (2013 with Barrie O'Neill and Rick Nowels)

I don't speak Spanish but this almost sounds like what Lana says at 1:42 in Dragonslayer, @Veinsineon mentioned it too in the lyrics thread.

oh lmao not gonna lie i randomly saw it on one of these dbree jpgs😭 so this one is reaaaaaly arbitrary

37 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@lanaismamom you should change the title of this thread to "official lana del rey tracker project" (or maybe make a new thread in the audio-section)

it appears that you only have the honeymoon section completed? very excited to see the lizzy grant sections lol :popcorn:

if you have any questions, i could probably help... especially with the pre-fame eras lol :creepna3: :popcorn:

yeah i think i will make a separate thread since there none, thank u for ur help:kiss3:i actually have some questions regarding some rumored songs, like 

Trash Magic (Version 3) - ?
Ocean (4:49) - ?
Ocean 2 (4:07) - ?
Marilyn (Demo Version) - ?

1. do u know if they are reliably confirmed by anyone? 

2. do u know if there are like ready Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant with Steven Mertens or only some demos with him

3. do u know if there are any known outtakes from AKA? ive heard Trash Magic, Pin Up Galore, but are there more? 

11 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

oh lmao not gonna lie i randomly saw it on one of these dbree jpgs😭 so this one is reaaaaaly arbitrary

yeah i think i will make a separate thread since there none, thank u for ur help:kiss3:i actually have some questions regarding some rumored songs, like 

Trash Magic (Version 3) - ?
Ocean (4:49) - ?
Ocean 2 (4:07) - ?
Marilyn (Demo Version) - ?

1. do u know if they are reliably confirmed by anyone? 

2. do u know if there are like ready Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant with Steven Mertens or only some demos with him

3. do u know if there are any known outtakes from AKA? ive heard Trash Magic, Pin Up Galore, but are there more? 

i believe trash magic version 3 is rumored/speculated, some believe it might be a david kahne version, but i don't believe he ever confirmed it, so you could label that as rumored

both versions of "ocean" that you listed were scrobbled on last.fm, but it's hard to say what's real and what's not from those last.fm scrobbles because some of them (such as garden of eden) were proven fake, so those both could also be labeled as rumored

i'd also consider the marilyn demo to be rumored, only because i don't know where that originated but maybe somebody else would know lol

according to @Be Free who was very reliable regarding lizzy stuff, there wasn't really a proper, full-fledged version of ldrakalg produced by steven mertens, it was just simply a collection of various demos for tracks that ended up on ldrakalg,  some of these demos were just random demos which made their way onto the internet, some of them were included on no kung fu (ruby and mermaid motel)

it's hard to say if there's any songs which were confirmed to be outtakes for ldrakalg, you could consider jimmy gnecco and get drunk from no kung fu to be since that was the mixtape she sent to david kahne, it's speculated that trash magic, pin up galore, and other 2007 tracks are ldrakalg outtakes, but there's no confirmation, but there's a decent amount of tracks produced by david kahne that we don't have, which could've been recorded in 2007, 2008, or 2009

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/David_Kahne

also, there's a rumored david kahne track titled "round-up"

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i believe trash magic version 3 is rumored/speculated, some believe it might be a david kahne version, but i don't believe he ever confirmed it, so you could label that as rumored

both versions of "ocean" that you listed were scrobbled on last.fm, but it's hard to say what's real and what's not from those last.fm scrobbles because some of them (such as garden of eden) were proven fake, so those both could also be labeled as rumored

i'd also consider the marilyn demo to be rumored, only because i don't know where that originated but maybe somebody else would know lol

according to @Be Free who was very reliable regarding lizzy stuff, there wasn't really a proper, full-fledged version of ldrakalg produced by steven mertens, it was just simply a collection of various demos for tracks that ended up on ldrakalg,  some of these demos were just random demos which made their way onto the internet, some of them were included on no kung fu (ruby and mermaid motel)

it's hard to say if there's any songs which were confirmed to be outtakes for ldrakalg, you could consider jimmy gnecco and get drunk from no kung fu to be since that was the mixtape she sent to david kahne, it's speculated that trash magic, pin up galore, and other 2007 tracks are ldrakalg outtakes, but there's no confirmation, but there's a decent amount of tracks produced by david kahne that we don't have, which could've been recorded in 2007, 2008, or 2009

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/David_Kahne

also, there's a rumored david kahne track titled "round-up"

oh thank u so much🥰 i always thought there was like ready sreven mertens AKA album, regarding roundup i really think it was confirmed to be 100% real so yeah i wrote it without question mark, 

as for AKA outtakes yeah its really hard to tell, but Trsh Magic and Pin Up Galore are the solid ones along with the others being on no King fu atp