lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

On 1/9/2023 at 8:42 PM, lanaismamom said:

i was but didnt make any edits:ohmy:

if there any sense in creating another tracker if ure an editor in the existing one? no shade im just curious if u have other vision or

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

32 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

if there any sense in creating another tracker if ure an editor in the existing one? no shade im just curious if u have other vision or

yeah from the start i had a vision and that person just suggested this spreadsheet design i didnt really like of, and the next day he made me an editor i was like oh okay! but i dont really like this design and im gonna add some new columns and i gonna separate songs list from demos list and add new list with instrumentals, acapella, radio edits!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

yeah from the start i had a vision and that person just suggested this spreadsheet design i didnt really like of, and the next day he made me an editor i was like oh okay! but i dont really like this design and im gonna add some new columns and i gonna separate songs list from demos list and add new list with instrumentals, acapella, radio edits!

I mean, that design is used widely in the trackers like this - but as we all know Dragonslayer has been banned and u can suggest the changes even in the tracker's thread or in a private conversation idk. as the ocean said there has been a lot of hard work put in the existing one and with your wide knowledge and design changes it could be even better :party: but do what u want it's just my suggestion

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

7 hours ago, the ocean said:

literally my only contribution is making the spreadsheet look nice and copying it after LWF deleted the original one :oprah3:

edit: i trust that @lanaismamom will make a much better one because i didn't really like the OG one either but i also didn't want the hard work to go to waste

To be honest, its esthetics aren't my taste either :makeup:, but I think with some changes (like making it a bit brighter??) it can be a really good source, and making a new one is unnecessary. but I'm not forcing u to do anything like just don't let ppl's hard work waste

+making a tracker alone is a lot of work and some help would help it keep updated (both with new info & leaks)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

34 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

To be honest, its esthetics aren't my taste either :makeup:, but I think with some changes (like making it a bit brighter??) it can be a really good source, and making a new one is unnecessary. but I'm not forcing u to do anything like just don't let ppl's hard work waste

+making a tracker alone is a lot of work and some help would help it keep updated (both with new info & leaks)

yeah this is why i dont like the command work, everyone has their own vision, The aesthetics is not only thing i doesnt like here, there are several so i just decided its better to make New one instead of changing everything how i like, and i find work alone the most productive thing to do so yeah😭 i just make another one and let People chose the one they prefer the most, plus it misses some information, exact dates, some songs not in their eras, i dont like the idea putting producer and alt title in one place, plus i gonna do New lists of covers and misc section, that arent featured there

@Surf Noir here is a list of a song that david kahne worked on
Trash Magic (Speculated)
Axl 
Ben
Roundup
Bounce

Coconut and Key Lime Pie

High

Reflec

Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven

White Pontiac Heaven

Jimmy Gnecco

Get Drunk

Marilyn

Me & My Boyfriend

$100 Bill

Slow Gin Fizz
what songs are speculated to be reworked by him?

36 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

@Surf Noir here is a list of a song that david kahne worked on
Trash Magic (Speculated)
Axl 
Ben
Roundup
Bounce

Coconut and Key Lime Pie

High

Reflec

Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven

White Pontiac Heaven

Jimmy Gnecco

Get Drunk

Marilyn

Me & My Boyfriend

$100 Bill

Slow Gin Fizz
what songs are speculated to be reworked by him?

we have no evidence that he did a version of marilyn or get drunk, but get drunk may be more likely to exist since it was on no kung fu, like jimmy gnecco

trash magic is the most speculated track, but honestly, a lot of 2007 tracks such as disco, wayamaya, pin up galore, let my hair down are speculated to have final versions produced by david kahne, but there's no evidence really to suggest he did those songs

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, bluebanesters said:

You are missing some

omg what can u tell pls? do u mean in outtakes section or unleaked? cuz outtakes section isnt very finished in demos part but in outtakes part i thought i added everything

4 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg what can u tell pls? do u mean in outtakes section or unleaked? cuz outtakes section isnt very finished in demos part but in outtakes part i thought i added everything

You are missing some outtakes. U can get info on a site called lanapedia.:heart:

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

I didn't saw everything, but ithink that dealer and black bating suit are chemtrails outtakes. And ur missing cinammon girl demo

2 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

You are missing some outtakes. U can get info on a site called lanapedia.:heart:

I didn't saw everything, but ithink that dealer and black bating suit are chemtrails outtakes. And ur missing cinammon girl demo

i personally dont consider black bathing suit as a cocc outtake because she told she was working on 2 albums at the same time so i think bbs was never considered for cocc
dealer u right i need to add that
cinnamon girl demo that leaked back in december 2022 isnt real

7 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i personally dont consider black bathing suit as a cocc outtake because she told she was working on 2 albums at the same time so i think bbs was never considered for cocc
dealer u right i need to add that
cinnamon girl demo that leaked back in december 2022 isnt real

Thank you:party:

Living Legend (Alternate Mix), Living Legend (Unmastered Version), Cherry Blossom (Take 1), Cherry Blossom (Unmastered Version/Take 3), Cherry Blossom (Take 2), Thunder (Mix 4), Nectar of the Gods (Unmastered Version)

Talking abt BB outtakes... Wild one and valley of the dolls were they supposed to be reworked or were they going to use the original version of the songs??? And the watercolor eyes version is the same version that meant for the album???

Sorry for my grammar 💔

Just now, bluebanesters said:

Talking abt BB outtakes... Wild one and valley of the dolls were they supposed to be reworked or were they going to use the original version of the songs??? And the watercolor eyes version is the same version that meant for the album???

Sorry for my grammar 💔

reworked also these are both rumored along with pawn shop blues

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7