Lillie

Why has she never performed TIWMUG live?

Why has Lana never done This is What Makes us Girls or Diet Mountain Dew live? Is there any particular reason? Or do you think she ever will because I really love the songs, thank you beautys xx

I think This Is What Makes Us Girls may be a very personal song for Lana and singing it live may be too hard for her. She's said that she used to cry while singing Video Games and she's cried while singing other songs too, maybe TIWMUG would bring out too many emotions.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think This Is What Makes Us Girls may be a very personal song for Lana and singing it live may be too hard for her. She's said that she used to cry while singing Video Games and she's cried while singing other songs too, maybe TIWMUG would bring out too many emotions.

Just like "Dark Paradise"... she performed it once, and I think the reason why she did it once only are fairly obvious.

Just like "Dark Paradise"... she performed it once, and I think the reason why she did it once only are fairly obvious.

Right, I mean she talks about/to a death person in that song, that must be hard to do live.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't know about just once, but the one performance (or part of it) we do have is massively different from every studio recording we have of it....it's kinda a special case.

She said in an interview she wasn't happy with the way it turned out, maybe that has something to do with it :/

I bet it's the effects, or maybe even the vocal take they used. The demo on Ben's SoundCloud is an incredible, anthemic masterpiece, but the album version definitely doesn't live up to its predecessors.

Changed the title.

Because Dark Paradise sucks. :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

Excuse me I hate going into everywhere on the forum and seeing Dark Paradise shade it's upsetting stop :uh: :creep:

Excuse me I hate going into everywhere on the forum and seeing Dark Paradise shade it's upsetting stop :uh: :creep:

Oh im sorry did I give the impression I wanted your opinion?? It won't happen again I promise ;'))

14417469274.gif

So glad she even doesn't remember the existance of Lucky Ones, but I'll die for TIWMUG live, but the 2nd demo I mean, Lana dressed like a hooker and dancing like Nicki Minaj :flutter:

Okay no, but I would like to hear that song live, specially the catchy-poppy demos :P