Elle

LanaBoards' 10th Birthday!

Happy Birthday LanaBoards 🧡🥳🎁🎂 July was my 9th year as a member and I can't believe everything that has happened with this amazing community in those years. There is no other online community that I have been more involved in than LanaBoards!

Wishing @Elle, this community and all of LanaBoards another amazing 10yrs of laughter, freak outs and meltdowns 😘

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Happy birthday LanaBoards :party:

This place is my comfort place. Community here are amazing, sweet, loveable and adorable people. I love our chaotic energy especially during pre-release. Entering here making me feeling like I have second family here even I'm here one year:wub:

Thanks @Elle for running this site and moderators for keeping peace and moving toxicity and sadness behind.:kiss:

Happy birthday LanaBoards! :heart:

I love this place, the community, and all the chaoticness lol :hype:

Thank you @Elle for keeping it running and everyone here who makes it so amazing :wub:

Here's to another 10 years!

Wow. Ten years? I've only been here for... lemme count... five years! I would've been here for longer if I had found the site earlier, I remember looking for LDR fan forums back in like... 2014, 2015, but couldn't find any. I couldn't imagine that I'd be a mod for this site one day when I joined! And no lurking either, I found LB and I just had to become a member. Luckily for me, I got my account the day after applying! :party:

I might not be super active these days (studying extra for 3 semester of my current bachelor's, being stuck at summer jobs, trying to go out and touch grass etc etc) but. This site means a lot to me. SO much. I've met some of the best people here, friends who cheered me up when I felt down and I still am in contact with, six years on! Who could've guessed that? And I've also been super lucky to meet three fellow users in real life (shoutout to @Dominikx4, @Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie and @HoneymoonDaddy :heart:) and stood just a few meters away from queen @Elle (I'm still sad I didn't see you at that London concert lol, it would've been amazing to say hi)... and I only hope I get to meet more in the future!

I'm pretty sure I was depressed, or about to become, when I joined the site, even though it wasn't severe. But I just wasn't myself, I kept trying my best but it was just never good enough for me, and this site, with all you guys, all your wild theories, hilarious gifs and relatable stories of your lives, allowing me to see a glimpse of who you guys are. And the LB Lipster award nights. And when we all go crazy for snippets or even the slightest promise of a new single or album. Or when we all died waiting for Norman to drop. Man. I feel like I owe you all, haha! I'm glad to say I'm feeling better these days. although today might not be one of them but I'm gonna try to get myself and my schoolwork together this weekend

To be honest, there have been times when I did not look forward to visiting the site for various reasons, but I've always returned. And I'm pretty sure I will continue to come back to this site for many more years.

Cheers! :dmd: And big thanks, Elle, for keeping this site alive, once I get a proper income, I'll see if I can donate in some way.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Happy Birthday LB !! <33  :trisha::dance:

i’ve been a member here for only a year but this special corner of the internet has become a really important part of my everyday life , so ty to everyone for brightening up my days :ohno:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

happy birthday to my internet home!!! very greateful this website exists. thank you so much @Elle for keeping it running, this is an iconic piece of internet herstory!!

I only found lanaboards in 2020 and wish I've done it sooner, but it's fine! I'm so happy I got to join during such an iconic pre release era that was cocc's.

it's been 2 years for me now and I hope I'll get to live a lot more years of craziness and iconic moments here! it feels good to be part of this fandom and celebrating lana's legacy with people who truly appreciates her and her art for what it is :heart: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

happy birthday <3 been here for 7 years now, and although this site drives me crazy at times, i am very grateful for its existence. i made many great friends here, and going to lana shows with them always feels like youre on vacation with friends (well... it kind of is, in the end).

image.png

Happy 10th birthday lanaboards! That means it's also been nearly a decade (I think next month is) of being a Lana stan! I joined here at the end of 2016, but I wish I had discovered this site back in 2012- no joke it probably would have gotten me through a lot of bad times easier! This is always an interesting place to come to for anything <3

Happy 10th bday LB! Here's a cake

dfpiedl82o671.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=0b055e71d637826fd958eec3f43176236a0997bd

Thanks to everyone who keeps this site up and running, even through all of our craziness 

imageproxy.jpg

ikboBEv.gif

geWRajh.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺