bluechemtrails

Suki Waterhouse

Suki Waterhouse is a British model, actress and singer.

She began releasing music in 2016 and has released about one single a year since then, most famously seems to be Good Looking from 2017.

This year she released her first album I Can't Let Go. Her music style is retro pop I would say.

She's on tour with Father John Misty this year and in five days her next single Nostalgia will be released. :party:

We stan, love her. I Can’t Let Go is flawless minus a couple of tracks. Definitely looking forward to what’s to come. Ready for Nostalgia. 

she needs to do a world tour asap i love ha

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

So, this is the list of registered / unleaked / unreleased songs that i could find:

GET AWAY WITH IT
BAD KARMA
DEVISTATE
I'LL GET YOU BACK
DIVE
NO SLEEP TONIGHT
UNSPEAKABLE THINGS
WILD ROSES (possible alternate title or demo or original song)

and those r songs with Natalie Findlay:

problems

you cant leave me

song for peach

tradition and family

something

get a hi

eva doll

Omg I had no idea about this thread! I love Suki so much :flutter: she seems so fun and kind. I’ve been a fan since 2021 and I can’t wait for her to release more stuff!!
My fav songs are “Moves” and “Johanna” 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

5 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Omg I had no idea about this thread! I love Suki so much :flutter: she seems so fun and kind. I’ve been a fan since 2021 and I can’t wait for her to release more stuff!!
My fav songs are “Moves” and “Johanna” 

Johanna killlls me, was one of my most played songs of 2022. so good. 

To Love OUT NOW!!

Personally I love the song, something about it is a certain thing that she has been missing in the production of other songs that make it feel like a "song" (I know I sound crazy but their is something different about this one :oprah3:)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just started listening to her after seeing this thread

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Suki’s pregnant! She is canceling her shows but shes been in the studio “day and night” she tweeted and the album is almost done and is expected next year. Also kind of confirmed a Christmas song, maybe Have yourself a merry little christmas.