Elle

Important Note

This is beyond scary and extremely alarming! @Elle have you considered changing your phone number, so that this won’t happen again?

Also, do you have your phone number listed on your social media somewhere? A while ago I found out that my phone number was linked with my Facebook account and that people managed to get my number because of that.

This is absolutely disgusting. Hoping that whoever did this will get soon to grow up and learn some basic notions regarding respect, privacy and how not to incur in potential legal violations.

Hope that you won't have to deal with stuff like this again as well. Have a nice week, Elle.

Unacceptable behavior that crossed the line..

Hope you are feeling better now :ohno:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

What the actual fuck? I hate pranks but this is way worse! I can’t imagine living this situation.

i am so sorry for you, @Elle. You didn’t deserve that. I have nothing but respect for the work you do here. I can’t believe someone would do this to you. Sending you all my love and hope it never happens to you again. 
❤️❤️❤️

@elle You still have the phone number of this person, so it must be possible to find out who it is. Or did this "Bridgette" had some accent? Perhaps the origin of this person could be narrowed down. The time of the call is also very strange.

We have to strike back, no one robs the sleep of our Elle or scares her in that way! :read:

i am so glad that this was just a prank & our family isn't going to be removed.

Take care @Elle change your number sis, this is not even funny. This is invasively disgusting.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

What the f, do people really have nothing better to do than disturb people's lives and sleep at 2 AM??? This is unacceptable, I'm so sorry, Elle. You really have to deal with way to many shitty things for this community, I would've quit being an admin after an hour.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This actually scared me for a second.. what the fuck :creep: This is awful, I'm sorry you had to deal with that shit. If this were real this would've been such a nightmare come to life..

I hope you find whos behind this cause going as far as getting your personal number, if it were me I would be really upset and anxious on how they obtained it

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺