Elle

Important Note

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

Not whiny at all. I take internet security extremely seriously, to the point where I deleted a status last night bc someone could’ve reverse image searched the photo and discovered my current city.

i haven’t shared any photos of my cat because i’m paranoid that somebody could reverse image search them & find my mom’s facebook, you’re not the only one!

WGe8ynS.gif

3 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I also think it's someone who got banned

My first thought was that it was someone who's mad about the S** thread because some of those users seem unhinged af

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This place can get crazy and annoying sometimes, but its also a rare online safe haven. Hope ur ok @Elle and that it gets sorted out. 

Thread shenanigans and manifesting aside; hoping this place’ll be kept safe and have some respectful safe conduct n all that for everyone. 

UV/Honeymoon

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

My first thought was that it was someone who's mad about the S** thread because some of those users seem unhinged af

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the what thread?

edit: nevermind, i got it

i actually had the same thought :runs:

took me a second too

my mind at first: the sex thread  

I'm not really aware of what's going on but if the thread was taken down 2 times something is up :true:  

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

This is super fucked up and completely undeserving. I’ve been a part of LB for a decade now and @Ellehas been nothing short of a great admin since she purchased the site. LB was pretty much dying slowly before Elle took over and put in countless hours of hard work to keep the site what it is. Whoever did this is just fucked. 

52 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

We had a s*** thread?!?!??

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

So sorry this happened to you. It’s incredibly creepy and terrible for someone to do such an elaborate prank like that for no reason. They should be ashamed of themselves. It’s literal harassment and I hope you find out who did it so you can ban them or even take action against them. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

what the fuck? this is almost as scary as when lana gets those creepy messages and calls and letters from stalkers outside her house. what the actual fuck. i guess if this ever happens again, fuck it, don't respond, let ben or ed actually reach out to you before making any moves. or at least, some sort of official email. people could say anything and make it seem real. this is still really fucking weird.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

So sorry this happened to you. It’s incredibly creepy and terrible for someone to do such an elaborate prank like that for no reason. They should be ashamed of themselves. It’s literal harassment and I hope you find out who did it so you can ban them or even take action against them. 

I second this. Instant permaban to whoever did this.

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

what the fuck? this is almost as scary as when lana gets those creepy messages and calls and letters from stalkers outside her house. what the actual fuck. i guess if this ever happens again, fuck it, don't respond, let ben or ed actually reach out to you before making any moves. or at least, some sort of official email. people could say anything and make it seem real. this is still really fucking weird.

I wouldnt do anything until I got an actual court document / cease and desist. Impersonation is so easy nowadays.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

what is the s** thread? I'm confused.

also FUCK whoever did that. fucking loser. but I'm glad our little community is safe. I'd be sad without y'all.

giphy.gif

I don’t understand why anyone would do this to Elle in the first place, she’s such a fair and overall nice person. Doesn’t make much sense to target her…even if they have a beef with some of us or detest the members.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance