Sign in to follow this  
The Siren

Songs you *NEVER* want Lana to cover

title. instead of thinking of songs we would want Our Lady of Sadcore Piano Ballads to cover, think of the opposite. think of songs yoou dont want Lana to touch. whether that's because the song is too iconic and in fear of the original being ruined in a cover, a genre you would not like to hear from lana, or whichever reason you have.

post your thoughts below.

i would not wanna hear lana cover a kpop song. i think itd be too parodical to take her serious :lmaoney:

22 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Any Britney song like some suggest she should cover :true:

songs that aren’t 10 years old also.

Isn't Lolita some kind of homage to Toxic. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if there a laptop Demo of that song with Lana singing over the bridge from Toxic Looped.:eek:

But yeah, I'm wouldn't say complete cover of Britney would be the best idea, but who knows, she can surprise us with the result. Her songs are not worse than Break up with your girlfriend.

1 hour ago, saith said:

Isn't Lolita some kind of homage to Toxic. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if there a laptop Demo of that song with Lana singing over the bridge from Toxic Looped.:eek:

But yeah, I'm wouldn't say complete cover of Britney would be the best idea, but who knows, she can surprise us with the result. Her songs are not worse than Break up with your girlfriend.

I had never thought of Lolita that way :um2: Truth be told, Im not the biggest Britney fan, so that’s why I wouldn’t want her to cover one of her songs. That being said, I do trust her for her song choices:

if she feels she’ll do a good job covering it, she probably will. 

September 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 9/7/2022 at 9:21 AM, TrashMagiq said:

probs Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday

Yo I wouldn't unstan if she did this but I would get such embarrassment that I wouldn't openly stan for her. Also I agree.

giphy.gif