Sitar

Noir

I love songs where her vocals sound kind of unhinged, almost out of control, but not quite.

BTW... do you think the lines "Walking is an art, so is my body" and "He wants a real girl, I’m like a cartoon" are references to her having work done?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

There's something about it that really sets it apart from her other tracks, it's very refreshing. I would kill for a live performance but we all know the chances of that happening are about 0%.

I think it's the angry overtone. I can't think of any other Lana song that sounds even remotely upset like this....it's a side of Lizzy/Lana that we knew existed, but never had heard more clearly.

Imagine a four-song EP released with this + a few more 'angry' songs...that would be incredible.

I love songs where her vocals sound kind of unhinged, almost out of control, but not quite.

BTW... do you think the lines "Walking is an art, so is my body" and "He wants a real girl, I’m like a cartoon" are references to her having work done?

I think the cartoon line could be, its similar to the reference of "she looks animated like a cartoon baby"

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

What year is it? It probably isn't in the right time frame, but when I first listened to it I felt like it was about the guy who came back into her life in Radio but after a bit he realised Lana was different now she's famous..

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I think so, though when I first heard it, it made me think of Jessica Rabbit. This song is like a big fuck you i love it

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

What year is it? It probably isn't in the right time frame, but when I first listened to it I felt like it was about the guy who came back into her life in Radio but after a bit he realised Lana was different now she's famous..

I think 2010, but I'm not sure. I doubt it's as new as "Radio," but until something concrete is unearthed, it will have to remain a mystery.

I love it, especially because the vocals are so different for her. her voice sounds the way I always except her speaking voice to be like, rather than the delicate lil way she really talks.

i didnt read any comments i love this song more than i love life its on repeat for the past 4 hours and i cant stop listening its my favorite hands down and i just want to kiss lana forever and lizzy and elizabeth and may jailer and everyone all of them for making this yesi do they wrote this song about me you know i mean like :

They say, “Who the best?”

He said, “She is, she is but, yo, she crazy, like in every in single way, like a hurricane, you gotta get out of your way. But she’s hot and she’s cold and she’s cool and she’s bold and she’s full of rage like me and I like the game, yo.”

:hooker: :badbitch: :thankyou: :omfg: :yesnod: :hoe: :grinds: :brows: :smokes: :flawless:

i hope all of the stars in the sky bow down to you

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg