Sign in to follow this  
highonthebeach

Pulled songs

Hi everyone,

Lana has a lot of songs which people consider unreleased such as "Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant" that are not truly unreleased, they were released before she released "Born to Die" and we're pulled. As many of you know, a lot of the songs were released on SoundCloud and YouTube with music videos. If there is a list on the website I apologize for asking for it, but is there a list containing all of Lana's pulled songs, I would also like to include "Demos" such as the originally released version of "Lolita", I have heard there's a original version of "Video Games", not sure if that's true though.

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, highonthebeach said:

I have found lists like this, but none of them clearly state if it was released then pulled such as Kind of Out of Luck

have you looked through the Lana wikia page? I feel like they would have a page on that there :)

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

There really wasn't much that was released before Born To Die. AKA was released and the Kill Kill EP which was pulled I believe for the same reason

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Kill_Kill_(EP)

Other than that, I'm not aware of anything else actually being released to iTunes, Apple Music/Spotify, etc. There were a few tracks released on YouTube and Myspace though, too, so idk if you'd count them if they weren't made available to purchase

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Off the top of my head of what came from Lana / her management:

might be missing some

Spoiler

AKA (Full Album)
Various AKA demos
Hundred Dollar Bill
Kinda Outta Luck
You Can Be The Boss
On Our Way
Methamphetamines
Put The Radio On
Us Against The World
Velvet Crowbar
Off To The Races (Sean Lee Demo)
Off To The Races (Mix 9)
Diet Mountain Dew (Demo)
Carmen (Demo)
TIWMUG (Demo)
Lolita (Demo)
Axl Rose Husband
White Pontiac Heaven
Born To Die (Demo)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

8 hours ago, highonthebeach said:

Hi everyone,

Lana has a lot of songs which people consider unreleased such as "Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant" that are not truly unreleased, they were released before she released "Born to Die" and we're pulled. As many of you know, a lot of the songs were released on SoundCloud and YouTube with music videos. If there is a list on the website I apologize for asking for it, but is there a list containing all of Lana's pulled songs, I would also like to include "Demos" such as the originally released version of "Lolita", I have heard there's a original version of "Video Games", not sure if that's true though.

Thank you!

I think "original version of Video Games" might be about the music video, since she had 2 (?) versions that had to be removed because of copyrighted footage.

You have an interesting question but It's also a tricky one. It's hard to keep track of everything she self-released because of the many names she used and there's stuff we're just not sure; like, back in her myspace, there was a song called "W" that people assumed to be Wayamaya.

On that same MySpace, there was "For Charlie" (unleaked), "Miss America" (Trash Magic), "Jump" and "Kill Kill" back in 2008.

8 hours ago, pin up galore said:

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/unreleased

this is the basically the main place for unreleased material its all organized nicely and up to date I'm pretty sure :squidward:

holy shit m8 you just made my fucking week by sending this link 

17 hours ago, pin up galore said:

https://thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona/unreleased

this is the basically the main place for unreleased material its all organized nicely and up to date I'm pretty sure :squidward:

in the pre-LDR/covers section, the pawn shop blues demo was called Bread & Oranges, no?