Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

NOT LANA

my thoughts exactly :ma: thank god the true queen is still alive and breathing

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

dis crazy tho like damn what a crazy yet totally rational thing to happen

jealous of all the brit’s getting off class as i sit in my college parking lot waiting to go in :crossed:

and nawt trisha paytas trending #2 right under her :toofunny:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

From Churchill to Truss. Want an incredible reign. She was there for so many world events it's almost unbelievable. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Long live the queen :trisha: i love her so much, she was so sweet. There was a rainbow over the castle, it was like her saying goodbye

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Omg I feel guilty for sharing a meme of her and Diana fighting in the afterlife. I didn't expect her dying the same day. 

RIP

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I have a lot of complicated feelings about the monarchy that I won't share here, but she felt like a constant presence here in the UK for so long, that it almost doesn't feel real

What I don't get is why Charles is king now, I mean really?! Their institution is slowly going down the drain if they don't modernize some stuff. Kate and William would be a much better choice. 

I mean I don't really care about if they're successful or not (if at all I only really like the Swedish royals) but anybody can see that they need to become a lot more modern.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

the queen died and the first thing yall went to do was make a lanaboards thread:toofunny:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

It's so surreal how in a few short minutes everything has changed. Its strange, I saw loads of people on my way to work this morning wearing black today and a magpie on my fence when I looked outside my kitchen window while eating breakfast. Now everything is so silent now as if the the whole street has been put on mute. Rest in Peace Queen Elizabeth. 

Spoiler

Also please be respectful. There's a time and a place to talk about the Queen's actions and decisions but it's not now.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371