Queen Elizabeth II has died

3 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

DEFUCKINGLETE

:burn:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

At least sheโ€™s reunited with her husband/cousin in hell! Aย terrible evil person dying peacefully at 96 surrounded by loved ones, things really couldโ€™ve been worse for her lmao. People acting like this is one of the greatest tragedies of our lifetime are wild liike irdgaf, there are genuinely good people out here losing their lives every day;ย why should people care about this old hag?

qfrWuBl.png

not liking the joking/lightheartedness of this thread

ย 

like another person had said, the politics & actions surrounding the monarchy are their own discussion, but itโ€™s very gross to me to make a joke out of somebodyโ€™s death, she was a human-being as is the rest of us, itโ€™s just icky to me the way people are going about thisโ€ฆย 

WGe8ynS.gif

As someone thatโ€™s spent a good chunk of my time in academia focusing on monarchs, this is such a tremendous and somber day. Fair for people not to be fans of her, but Elizabeth IIโ€™sย legacy and life are incredible. She is probably the last culturally and politically influential monarch of human history (baring a major shift in the worldโ€™sย political structure) which is insane.ย 

giphy.gif

โœจ I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymoreย โœจ

Yโ€˜all really think youโ€˜re doing something here huh?ย 

Youโ€˜re not edgy, youโ€˜re just embarrassing and undignified. Take your childish behaviour somewhere else.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,ย you makeย me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

At least sheโ€™s reunited with her husband/cousin in hell! Aย terrible evil person dying peacefully at 96 surrounded by loved ones, things really couldโ€™ve been worse for her lmao. People acting like this is one of the greatest tragedies of our lifetime are wild liike irdgaf, there are genuinely good people out here losing their lives every day;ย why should people care about this old hag?

ย 

I've always hated what-aboutism. Especially when it comes to death. What are you trying to accomplish?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Mer said:

ย 

I've always hated what-aboutism. Especially when it comes to death.ย 

ย 

Just an example of why her death is insignificant to me. There are many other reasons.

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

ย 

Just an example of why her death is insignificant to me. There are many other reasons.

ย 

Sorry, but I don't think anyone here cares about whether her death is significant to you or not. Keep it to yourself and let people mourn without belittling them. That's all I'm going to say on this matter because I think it's disrespectful to turn the thread into a fight.ย 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Another sad thing to add is that Kate and William's kids had thier first day at school today. I can't imagine what must be going through thier little minds right now. The stress of the first day and the nerves that naturally entails then being told thatย your great grandmother has died. Truly heartbreaking...

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Reminder that this thread is not a funeral. No one has to pay their respects here.

It's a discussion forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion even if you think it is distastefulย 

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

say what you want, but idc. just cause someoneโ€™s dead doesnโ€™t excuse their racist, colonialist, etc behavior. people are allowed to not feel remorse for a person whoโ€™s done terrible things and you have no right to tell them theyโ€™re wrong or disrespectful for that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

giphy.gif

Some people should remember thereโ€™s a huge difference between criticising monarchy and deadass mocking/celebrating somebodyโ€™s death. That wonโ€™t make the world a better place.ย 

Have some respect and show some human feelings even if her passing changes nothing in your life.ย 
ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

You donโ€˜t have to care. Iโ€™m not a fan of the royals either.ย But why make a joke out of a personโ€˜s death and shit on themย like that?ย 

If itโ€˜s necessaryย to tell the world that you donโ€˜t care, just say it doesnโ€˜t bother you but why celebrate it or try to change the topic of this thread to some other stupid shit?ย 

If thatโ€˜s done to any other person youโ€˜d all think itโ€˜s distasteful. I donโ€˜t get how people are so selective about their moralsโ€ฆ

She was still a person ffs.ย 

ย 

Not caring = fine.

Celebrating, making fun of it, pulling jokes = distasteful and undignified and very telling of your own character.ย 

ย 

ย 

Iโ€˜m doing it like Mer and leave this thread now.

Hopefullyย some of yโ€˜all get whatโ€˜s wrong about mocking someoneโ€˜s death.ย 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,ย you makeย me feel I'm invincible

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

ย 

Sorry, but I don't think anyone here cares about whether her death is significant to you or not. Keep it to yourself and let people mourn without belittling them. That's all I'm going to say on this matter because I think it's disrespectful to turn the thread into a fight.ย 

ย 

I actually wonโ€™t keep it to myself! I stand by whatย I said, which is that people acting like this is one of the greatest tragedies in our lifetime are wild.ย I also think her pedophile son who she defended should be next in line to kick the bucket!ย I donโ€™t think anyone is obliged to have any type of compassion for people that are genuinely evil, dead or alive.

qfrWuBl.png

STREAM AVA MAX MILLION DOLLAR BABY TO MOURN QUEEN ELIZABETH! OUT NOW ON ALL STREAMING SERVICES AND IT'S WHAT SHE WOULD'VE WANTED!!!!!!ย 

๐•€ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ