Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

She became Queen 2 years before Elvis Presley put out his first song.

23 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

At least she’s reunited with her husband/cousin in hell! A terrible evil person dying peacefully at 96 surrounded by loved ones, things really could’ve been worse for her lmao. People acting like this is one of the greatest tragedies of our lifetime are wild liike irdgaf, there are genuinely good people out here losing their lives every day; why should people care about this old hag?

Nobody cares about her, it's about what she meant. She is an important figure in world history. But okay.

7 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

Mod team is gonna be sick of me with all these reports:smile2:

@TrashMagiq oh we going to jail queen 

lindsay-lohan-mugshot.jpg?quality=80&str image.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Nobody cares about her, it's about what she meant. She is an important figure in world history. But okay.

That’s the thing though, a lot of people Do care about her as a person. I fully understand the shock around her death in a historical perspective, but most of the stuff I’ve been seeing on social media is simply just not about what she meant.

qfrWuBl.png

it is interesting how the queen's reign happened to coincide with women's fight for liberation & she died just as women's rights are dying. it feels like an omen from God. bad things are coming for women.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

10 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I'm only one who never don't care bout her and this whole Royal Family?

I think the royal family should be abolished, I won’t cheer someone dying. But she doesn’t really mean anything to me at all….she’s irrelevant in my life. The Royal Family are a symbol of inequality and outdated ideas that we should really move on from in supposed modern times. To be honest I find it all very nauseating how the royals are admired, I could find 50 historical figures who have individually done a hell of a lot more than they’ve ever done in a thousand years. 

Just my opinion I know many won’t agree

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

In other news, an unusual substance was found in one of the drinks at Balmoral castle earlier this evening. Strangely enough, scientists have traced it's origins which seemingly point to Demi Lovato's mansion in the Hollywood hills

E3iglSrXoAIWqnp.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i can’t even imagine what’s going on in England like everything must’ve came to a halt

The amount of cups of tea they are going to need to get through this 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance