Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

STREAM AVA MAX MILLION DOLLAR BABY TO MOURN QUEEN ELIZABETH! OUT NOW ON ALL STREAMING SERVICES AND IT'S WHAT SHE WOULD'VE WANTED!!!!!!Β 

As a british LanaBoarder I can confirmΒ that Ava Max's album being delayed was theΒ bigger tragedy of 2022 than queen Elizabeth's passing.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

ldr9 or ldr10?

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

19 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i am not from america. this is not referring to anything america-specific. i was merely referring to how in the western world our rights hadΒ improved throughout the 20th centuryΒ but have started goingΒ backwards the past few years. i know things have been bad for women since the beginning of time & in some countries nothing ever got betterΒ & we have never had completely equal rights to men anywhere in the world. but things are getting worse & it is eerie how it is happening at the same time a prominent woman in power has passed. i never meant to offend anyone with this statement.

Β 

I see. don't agree with what you said, but thank god in a democraticΒ world and in a forum spaceΒ we can agree to disagreeΒ 

I'm not offended btw!

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

real-housewives-chicken.gif

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

49 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

100%, would never cheer on someones death. But I think it would be wrong and censorshipΒ to expect this thread to be all β€˜RIP the queen what a lovely women’ and nothing negative or critical allowed. We all have different feelings about the royalsΒ and this is a discussion forum not an echo chamber.Β 

right. Elizabeth was a person, but as the queen she is/was a political figure, and an embodied abstract idea of powerΒ to be criticized.Β 

Β 157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

1 minute ago, sexyslutboy said:

right. and it's important to note that as the queen she isn't just a person. She is/was a political figure, and an embodied abstract idea of powerΒ to be criticized.Β 

Β 

exactly there's no way to separate the politics from the person in this case, sorry not sorry

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Sad for her family but can we now dismantle theΒ notion that some people are inherentlyΒ more important than others in 2022Β 

Monarchies are outdated patriarchal systems thatΒ should be abolished immediately in the interest of humankindΒ 

:agree:

Β 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Sad for her family but can we now dismantle theΒ notion that some people are inherentlyΒ more important than others in 2022Β 

Monarchies are outdated patriarchal systems thatΒ should be abolished immediately in the interest of humankindΒ 

:agree:

Β 

patriarchal system ruled by a woman for 70 years