Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Treating us like North Korea:scoff:

Be fuckin fr rn.. All you little anti monarchists just love to cry about every single little thing. Good god. Grow up.

Spoiler

For the record, last I knew the royal family isnt rounding all you up and sending you off to forced labor camps or executing you for no reason!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 hour ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Please tell me someone has a recording of that 

The vid itself got taken down but this was the original tweet :toofloppy: If u look up on Twitter ‘Tulsa Jesus Freak BBC’ you’ll see a few people were listening when it happened lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, slut4davegahan said:

Be fuckin fr rn.. All you little anti monarchists just love to cry about every single little thing. Good god. Grow up.

Hide contents

For the record, last I knew the royal family isnt rounding all you up and sending you off to forced labor camps or executing you for no reason!

So uh, did you miss the part where the British ruled a good chunk of the world?

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

it's hard to not be political when her whole existence was political :biblio: lesbireal 

if this wasn't political she would be some random old lady and we have no reason to hear about her death in the first place. the only reason we know about her existence is politics :true:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

6 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i can’t even imagine what’s going on in England like everything must’ve came to a halt

they haven't heard about it yet. they're still waiting for a silly little man to stand in front of buckingham palace with a scroll and say "HEAR YE HEAR YE, I HEARBY PRONOUNCE..."

Spoiler

i stole this joke from twitter ngl

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

2022 has been the year of deaths. I lost my mom in January. Ronnie Specter dies. Nichelle Nicoles. Olivie Newton John and all 4 of my guinea pigs died. They were all 7 years old. Old age. 

Now the queen who I share my birthday with. May she be at peace. I shed a few tears at work today. :cryney2:

giphy.gif

Considering I just lost my grandma this year who was the same age, 96 and i disagreed heavily with how she spent her life.... everyone of you in this thread who is being extremely disrespectful can politely fuck off. Sure, you can remember and point out some things you disagree with that she did, but she hasn't even been dead for a full fucking 24 hours and some of you are talking about how bad she was and blah blah blah. The worst part about it is some of you are proving how some in the gay community (which is a large part of the people on this forum) can be so accepting, so pro-women but can turn around and be so fucking blatantly misogynistic within the same sentence, which sucks because I don't feel I belong there. It's disgusting. We can talk about her wrong doings in another place at another time, but holy fuck. Can the poor woman rest for a day before she's cremated by all of you? You're so woke, do something better with your time other than belittling a 96 year old woman who died today. She was a WW2 mechanic. The woman's family is dealing with the death of their mom, grandma, great grandma, etc. Ffs, I hope you never have to deal with a death and meanwhile you're shamed just for existing. Thank fuck the royal family have no idea any of us exist on this site. Maybe I'm over reacting, but i really don't give a shit. The best part is, you're not even from the UK or any of those areas you're talking about. So why do you have a say in anything about it anyway? It doesn't affect you. I'm from the US so really, her death doesn't affect me much either, but I can still be respectful. She was kind, funny, she made people laugh a lot, she was elegant, she was beautiful and I don't care what any of you say, you should learn from her to be your best self, even when you make bad choices or decisions that affect someone else. I'm working on that myself. 

I'm gonna take a break from this site for a while. I'll be participating in the book club on sundays and i might do a status here and there, but I'm not really comfortable being here right now. Don't put me on voluntary leave please, I'll be back but I'm kind of done here for right now. Might be a week, might be a day, might be a year. Idk... I'm just over it.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

She was kind, funny, she made people laugh a lot, she was elegant, she was beautiful and I don't care what any of you say, you should learn from her to be your best self, even when you make bad choices or decisions that affect someone else.

Colonialism isn’t the same as making a few bad choices lol that comparison is wild. It’s not like she just said a few problematic things decades ago and is now getting bashed for it. She is literally evil. This is nothing personal but this entire post is ridiculous.

qfrWuBl.png

24 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

The worst part about it is some of you are proving how some in the gay community (which is a large part of the people on this forum) can be so accepting, so pro-women but can turn around and be so fucking blatantly misogynistic within the same sentence

this is such an ugly truth that the gay community needs to face, especially a lot of this website. however that is a conversation for a different time in a different topic

this comment is not in regards to QE II btw

negAbhB.png

33 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Considering I just lost my grandma this year who was the same age, 96 and i disagreed heavily with how she spent her life.... everyone of you in this thread who is being extremely disrespectful can politely fuck off. Sure, you can remember and point out some things you disagree with that she did, but she hasn't even been dead for a full fucking 24 hours and some of you are talking about how bad she was and blah blah blah. The worst part about it is some of you are proving how some in the gay community (which is a large part of the people on this forum) can be so accepting, so pro-women but can turn around and be so fucking blatantly misogynistic within the same sentence, which sucks because I don't feel I belong there. It's disgusting. We can talk about her wrong doings in another place at another time, but holy fuck. Can the poor woman rest for a day before she's cremated by all of you? You're so woke, do something better with your time other than belittling a 96 year old woman who died today. She was a WW2 mechanic. The woman's family is dealing with the death of their mom, grandma, great grandma, etc. Ffs, I hope you never have to deal with a death and meanwhile you're shamed just for existing. Thank fuck the royal family have no idea any of us exist on this site. Maybe I'm over reacting, but i really don't give a shit. The best part is, you're not even from the UK or any of those areas you're talking about. So why do you have a say in anything about it anyway? It doesn't affect you. I'm from the US so really, her death doesn't affect me much either, but I can still be respectful. She was kind, funny, she made people laugh a lot, she was elegant, she was beautiful and I don't care what any of you say, you should learn from her to be your best self, even when you make bad choices or decisions that affect someone else. I'm working on that myself. 

I'm gonna take a break from this site for a while. I'll be participating in the book club on sundays and i might do a status here and there, but I'm not really comfortable being here right now. Don't put me on voluntary leave please, I'll be back but I'm kind of done here for right now. Might be a week, might be a day, might be a year. Idk... I'm just over it.

So criticizing a woman who led an evil, oppressive institution is misogynistic? I haven't read the entire thread but the posts I have read seem to be criticizing her for that and not being misogynistic about it.

18 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Colonialism isn’t the same as making a few bad choices lol that comparison is wild. It’s not like she just said a few problematic things decades ago and is now getting bashed for it. She is literally evil. This is nothing personal but this entire post is ridiculous.

This post right here. It is correct.

giphy.gif

I think some people are being really callous for no good reason :biblio: yall, the queen has been like a mother / grandmother figure for a vast amount of British & commonwealth nations people. This is a really sad day.

I knew she had passed when I saw the bbc presenters wearing black, hours before it was announced. And did you see the note get passed around parliament in the UK? That for me was like “yep. She’s gone.” Heartbreaking day for a lot of ppl today!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

I think some people are being really callous for no good reason :biblio: yall, the queen has been like a mother / grandmother figure for a vast amount of British & commonwealth nations people. This is a really sad day.

I knew she had passed when I saw the bbc presenters wearing black, hours before it was announced. And did you see the note get passed around parliament in the UK? That for me was like “yep. She’s gone.” Heartbreaking day for a lot of ppl today!

but there are commonwealth nations people who hate the Commonwealth and everything/one associated with it, too.

giphy.gif