Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

3 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

damn yall still going :deadbanana: anyway spend that energy streaming on a night like this by the beautiful kylie minogue instead of fighting 

this is so random lmfaoooo but yes stream this legend song

negAbhB.png

30 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I feel like all this queen hate is very random and dare I say... bandwagon? I'm seeing so much blame for things she wasn't even apart of / does not have any power over so it's all very odd to me considering she really didn't do that much to warrant all of this :usrsney:

AP96120302042.jpg.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-07-18-at-3.55.25-AM-102

But by all means, please carry on :bye:

IMG-7960.jpg

3 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

So, Trisha Paytas gave birth 3 minutes before the Queens death was announced and also named her daughter Elizabeth. Twitter now claims her daughter may be the reincarnation of the Queen. 

i do not mean to derail the topic but if reincarnation is real then the queen will most likely be reincarnated as a baby who has just been or will soon be conceived. but i am no reincarnation expert.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i do not mean to derail the topic but if reincarnation is real then the queen will most likely be reincarnated as a baby who has just been or will soon be conceived. but i am no reincarnation expert.

there have been some religious cults that claim you can be reincarnated at any point in one's life (Scientology and Heaven's Gate come to mind...)

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I feel like all this queen hate is very random and dare I say... bandwagon? I'm seeing so much blame for things she wasn't even apart of / does not have any power over so it's all very odd to me considering she really didn't do that much to warrant all of this :usrsney:

You know she could just quit the "job", right?

17 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Everyone should be required to do an intensive world history class before they comment on world-level institutions.

Also learn about the importance of intersectionality...

who's queen elizabeth

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

10 hours ago, baddisease said:

you gotta tell us now.

10 hours ago, xcxc said:

Tell usss! :w8ing:

I’m just surprised with the amount of people who seem surprised that people are actually happy about her death - as morbid as that sound (I remain indifferent but understand). She represented the monarchy and empire that completely fucked the country up and all of its people. India is still waiting for the koh-I-noor diamond to be returned, which resides in her CROWN. So much wealth was stolen from the country and so many lives were lost. Not to say she did it herself, but the monarchy as a whole is continuing that shit. She was the queen, she inherited all that money and power that her grandparents stole from people around the world. She actively maintained a grasp on existing colonies, and that made her a colonist. I have no recollection of any attempt to right those wrongs. And as someone whose ancestors have been colonized in both sides (one from the English, one from the Spanish), fuck. that. shit. 

sgopYhV.gif

52 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

AP96120302042.jpg.jpg

That's not her in the first photo and she's literally a child in the second photo... you really think would have known what has been going on especially since this was before the world outside Germany even knew what was going on? Like I said in my original post, you're blaming her for things she's not doing / out of her control. 

Criticize her family and ancestors sure. Criticize her for defending pedo son, sure valid, but why is SHE getting the blame for all this random shit her ancestors did... that's my point. 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

13 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

That's not her in the first photo and she's literally a child in the second photo... you really think would have known what has been going on especially since this was before the world outside Germany even knew what was going on? Like I said in my original post, you're blaming her for things she's not doing / out of her control. 

Criticize her family and ancestors sure. Criticize her for defending pedo son, sure valid, but why is SHE getting the blame for all this random shit her ancestors did... that's my point. 

I don't know when that photo was taken and since she's a child she's not really capable of anything at that point in her life buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the world outside Germany did know about Aktion T4 and the Ghettoization of the Jews. They just chose not to act. Even when the ghettoization led to what we know as the Holocaust.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

AP96120302042.jpg.jpg

[I accidentally clicked post without writing anything in my shitty browser so I apologize if my text changes] 

Babe, I don't think that was her in the first photo. Secondly, a lot of people were Nazis and it's more important for old people to acknowledge that what they did was wrong than to dog pile someone's past. Plus she was kid. 

I usually think that celebrating someone's death is tone deaf and wrong unless in my case it's Madeleine Albright. Everyone here celebrated that old witch dying. 

I find it funny how aunties of former colonized countries are mourning the most. 

I never saw actual proof that Trisha has given birth and named her child Elizabeth. I only saw comments joking about it or saying they read it somewhere. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

41 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

who's queen elizabeth

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1985), known professionally as Lana Del Rey, is an American singer and songwriter. Her music is noted for its cinematic quality and exploration of tragic romance, glamour, and melancholia, containing references to contemporary pop culture and 1950s–1960s Americana. She is the recipient of various accolades, including two Brit Awards, two MTV Europe Music Awards, and a Satellite Award, in addition to nominations for six Grammy Awardsand a Golden Globe Award. Variety honored her at their Hitmakers Awards for being "one of the most influential singer-songwriters of the 21st century."

whatarecoloris.jpg

10 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't know when that photo was taken and since she's a child she's not really capable of anything at that point in her life buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the world outside Germany did know about Aktion T4 and the Ghettoization of the Jews. They just chose not to act. Even when the ghettoization led to what we know as the Holocaust.

The photo is from 1933 before Aktion T4 and before the holocaust started actively killing jews - the Ghettoization of the Jews would have just started, H word was also pretty respected around this time so again... Queen Liz literally has no control over this unless she truly was an MK Ultra slave to satan and knew everything that was about to happen :um2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

The photo is from 1933 before Aktion T4 and before the holocaust started actively killing jews - the Ghettoization of the Jews would have just started, H word was also pretty respected around this time so again... Queen Liz literally has no control over this unless she truly was an MK Ultra slave to satan and knew everything that was about to happen :um2:

TIL.

I learn something new every day. Thanks for that (not being snarky, I'm being serious)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I’m just surprised with the amount of people who seem surprised that people are actually happy about her death - as morbid as that sound (I remain indifferent but understand). She represented the monarchy and empire that completely fucked the country up and all of its people. India is still waiting for the koh-I-noor diamond to be returned, which resides in her CROWN. So much wealth was stolen from the country and so many lives were lost. Not to say she did it herself, but the monarchy as a whole is continuing that shit. She was the queen, she inherited all that money and power that her grandparents stole from people around the world. She actively maintained a grasp on existing colonies, and that made her a colonist. I have no recollection of any attempt to right those wrongs. And as someone whose ancestors have been colonized in both sides (one from the English, one from the Spanish), fuck. that. shit. 

from Wikipedia:

In April 2016, the Indian Culture Ministry stated it would make "all possible efforts" to arrange the return of the Koh-i-Noor to India. It was despite the Indian Government earlier conceding that the diamond was a gift. The Solicitor General of India had made the announcement before the Supreme Court of India due to public interest litigation by a campaign group. He said "It was given voluntarily by Ranjit Singh to the British as compensation for help in the Sikh Wars. The Koh-i-Noor is not a stolen object"

2 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

As the Queen it's not about her as a person. It's about what she is as a symbol

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

5 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

As the Queen it's not about her as a person. It's about what she is as a symbol

but it seems pretty clear that people here are celebrating her death as a person, a lot of it seems to personally be about her

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

but it seems pretty clear that people here are celebrating her death as a person, a lot of it seems to personally be about her

I don't care about her as a human being except to say that she contributed to a wicked, heartless Empire. I feel bad in the sense that her family will miss her but I still think that about her.

giphy.gif

Yall still crying over a fucking stone ijbol

37 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

and thats how you drag a hoe

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee