Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

2 hours ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

its a lot of political posturing so everyone on an internet forum can know just how virtuous and empathetic you are, tearing down the RACISM, FASCISM, AND COLONIALISM that's devastated so many.  idgaf one way or another about the queen, but some of yall are so fucking retarded with this shit.  who are you helping posting on lanaboards to let everyone know how RIGHT your opinion is and GOOD you are as a person.  everyone here has a computer and internet access, doubtless youve got food and shelter too!  a lot of people wanna whine about oppression and all this, when theyd have no idea what that looks like because theyve never experienced anything close.  yes, the british empire did horrible things.  theres all sorts of atrocities have occurred throughout history and societies all over the globe.  i think this false dichotomy where one side is faultless and victimized and another is, as some in the thread have said, literally evil and terrible, is just so reductive and absurd.  let people feel how they feel about the damn queen on this meaningless corner of the internet.  how exactly are anyones OH SO HOLY WISE VIRTUOUS SAVIOR COME TO SAVE THE IGNORANT FROM THEMSELVES comments helpful to anyone who is actually oppressed at present -- i.e. doesnt have food, shelter, clean air, clean water?  grow the fuck up.  you can whine about whatever histories whatever identity groups have faced till youre blue in the face, and youre not doing shit for someone going hungry.  which btw, occurs all over the world, even in the UK.  fight the "oppression" in your own backyard before moaning about some shit on a goddamn pop music forum so you can seem smart and "on the right side."  the posturing.  the privileged pretending their BELIEFS efface the power they hold.  yall think queen elizabeth should have given all stolen british wealth back to whence it came, abolished the monarchy, and established all "white" people as servants for all "POC" until someone decided theyd had enough?  well go ahead and sell everything you own and give it to the poor or shut the fuck up with your senseless arrogant whining thats completely divorced from reality.

Holy based batman!

Look the most important question now is: who will wear the most terrible fascinator to the funeral? 

My money's on Princess Beatrice although Kate is also in the running

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Look the most important question now is: who will wear the most terrible fascinator to the funeral? 

My money's on Princess Beatrice although Kate is also in the running

Nothing will top Beatrice coming out as a high priestess of Satan…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFAK-_PzqJ_AGzyGVfdxf

Trisha Paytas has released a public video statement verifying that she has not given birth to the reincarnated life of Queen Elizabeth. Infact she is still pregnant and was simply in hospital for a false alarm 

Rumours on Twitter are claiming she will give birth on September 11. Make of that what you will. 

i've had a while to think about everything going on and i think a huge public death like this rly interestingly diffuses grief in sm ways - a lot of people reliving personal bereavements, others angered by grief for colonised peoples - i do think it's really important to use this moment to reflect on it all, as well as be conscious of and compassionate for all the very real shit that has happened (@IanadeIrey and @Sportscruiser explained that so well). i feel a lot of sympathy for everyone rn, it's just so very human and makes me feel close to a lot of u guys actually, like i think most people in this thread aren't being malicious at all, just feeling the waves differently <3 but we definitely should be able to hold more space for differing feelings, ESP on topics like this (does not apply if u come for lana's early laptop demos). and im just quite hungover and vulnerable rn lmao

mUENGN9.png

12 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i've had a while to think about everything going on and i think a huge public death like this rly interestingly diffuses grief in sm ways - a lot of people reliving personal bereavements, others angered by grief for colonised peoples - i do think it's really important to use this moment to reflect on it all, as well as be conscious of and compassionate for all the very real shit that has happened (@IanadeIrey and @Sportscruiser explained that so well). i feel a lot of sympathy for everyone rn, it's just so very human and makes me feel close to a lot of u guys actually, like i think most people in this thread aren't being malicious at all, just feeling the waves differently <3 but we definitely should be able to hold more space for differing feelings, ESP on topics like this (does not apply if u come for lana's early laptop demos). and im just quite hungover and vulnerable rn lmao

Love you and sending all the love your way ❤️❤️ ❤️ Couldn’t agree more <3

Locking this thread. Sorry it took me a minute. As I noted in another thread earlier this week, I’ve been working 14 hour days filming on set for the past week where I haven’t had cell service because of the set building, so I haven’t been on the site. I’ll read through this thread tomorrow after I’m better rested to see if any WPs need to be handed out, but it seems some of my other mods have given out a few already x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS