Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

1 minute ago, slut4davegahan said:

I'm Irish. And I can guarantee you I don't spend my life in misery thinking about what my ancestors went through. What happened to my ancestors happened in the past and it means little to nothing to me.

But the Troubles ended within your lifetime. Did you not care? Or was your family not impacted?

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

But the Troubles ended within your lifetime. Did you not care? Or was your family not impacted?

I don't care about the troubles. It didn't affect me. As far as I'm concerned the troubles mean nothing to me. And you know what, I'm not gonna spend the next three hours living in anger over something that didn't affect me. 

5 minutes ago, xcxc said:

The monarchy/royal family is very present as today bbygurl. There are MULTIPLE monuments that celebrate this institution and its "achievements" all over the world... just in 2021 (last year!) Indigenous people from Canada toppled a statue of Queen Elizabeth II, that celebrated what? That she was a lovely old lady?

They toppled it because they were rioters.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

I don't care about the troubles. It didn't affect me. As far as I'm concerned the troubles mean nothing to me. And you know what, I'm not gonna spend the next three hours living in anger over something that didn't affect me. 

They toppled it because they were rioters.

Yes, and we support rioters that go against fascist, racist and colonialist institutions.

Just now, xcxc said:

Yes, and we support rioters that go against fascist, racist and colonialist institutions.

Y'all live such normal lives that as soon as you learn about some horrific event in history you're so desperate to relive it to cure your boredom.

banner.png

Y'all live such normal lives that as soon as you learn about some horrific event in history you're so desperate to relive it to cure your boredom.

Say that to a POC.

5 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

White saviour moment

LMAO i'm Latinx. You have so much to learn and unlearn... but i'm not gonna do your homework. Seems like nobody wants to read these days smh.

5 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

so uh, those of us whose families have lived through them... we should just not care? those of us still impacted by them shouldn't care? it sounds like you don't give a single fuck about anything and want the rest of us not to give a fuck about anything.

giphy.gif

Just now, xcxc said:

LMAO i'm Latinx 

Then I guess I just told you, a latinx, someone who is a POC! Anyways I'm done having an argument with little people that think they're so high and mighty because they want to take on generational trauma. I feel like I'm talking to a wall. You all can go ahead and live out your historical trauma fantasies. 

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

so uh, those of us whose families have lived through them... we should just not care? those of us still impacted by them shouldn't care? it sounds like you don't give a single fuck about anything and want the rest of us not to give a fuck about anything.

13013190.jpg

banner.png

2 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

Then I guess I just told you, a latinx, someone who is a POC! Anyways I'm done having an argument with little people that think they're so high and mighty because they want to take on generational trauma. I feel like I'm talking to a wall. You all can go ahead and live out your historical trauma fantasies. 

13013190.jpg

so that's a yes. But keep on simping for the queen, since that's the only thing you seem to wanna do.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

My mom grew up in India and I’d hate to let you some of you know what she and her side of the family had to say about the matter :bebe:

Tell usss! :w8ing:

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

My mom grew up in India and I’d hate to let you some of you know what she and her side of the family had to say about the matter :bebe:

you gotta tell us now.

giphy.gif

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

According to familysearch.org the Queen was my 10th cousin 4 times removed and if there is one person grieving...

Reveal hidden contents

It is not me

steal all the wealth of the Royal Family and share it with everyone!

giphy.gif