Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

56 minutes ago, Barry said:

It's worse than Putin and Trump, people at least voted for them at some point.

This is an old billionaire who's family should have been removed a long time ago. If they don't want people getting a laugh and mocking the family then they should remove themselves from their position and get to fuck.

You simply can't compare a family with very little influence who's basically a human accessory and treated like reality TV stars and a dictator who does whatever the fuck he wants. Putin is very hard to be voted out because he sabotages his opposition. Trump is like any other republican president except he was a reality TV star and a lil wacky. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, slut4davegahan said:

My fellow Irish people also represent something dark to me. Remember the IRA? Blowing up all those buildings and assassinations for what?

Every side has their moments.

Never ask a Special Air Service veteran what he was doing on Bloody Sunday :troll::troll:

1 hour ago, Barry said:

It's worse than Putin and Trump, people at least voted for them at some point.

This is an old billionaire who's family should have been removed a long time ago. If they don't want people getting a laugh and mocking the family then they should remove themselves from their position and get to fuck.

n10sFaV.jpg

9 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

So, Trisha Paytas gave birth 3 minutes before the Queens death was announced and also named her daughter Elizabeth. Twitter now claims her daughter may be the reincarnation of the Queen. 

i suppose all of the other millions and millions of babies who were also born at that time are the reincarnation too, trisha is such a mess lol but i live for it 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i suppose all of the other millions and millions of babies who were also born at that time are the reincarnation too, trisha is such a mess lol but i live for it 

I’m surprised she had a kid, i thought she came out as a trans gay man?

Disgusting scenes in Glasgow

21qv9l9irtm91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

This is a sad sight, clearly of someone poor as fuck paying respect to a billionaire by using a picture out a free newspaper as he probably can barely afford to live. Tape even on the sleeve of his t-shirt.

Fuck the queen and the whole family.

I feel like all this queen hate is very random and dare I say... bandwagon? I'm seeing so much blame for things she wasn't even apart of / does not have any power over so it's all very odd to me considering she really didn't do that much to warrant all of this :usrsney:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

8 hours ago, slut4davegahan said:

My fellow Irish people also represent something dark to me. Remember the IRA? Blowing up all those buildings and assassinations for what?

Every side has their moments.

Read a history book, they represent centuries of oppression in the country. United Ireland coming soon…

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Looking forward to the next season of the Crown :flutter:

also will people be camping on the streets for the funeral or is it just a thing for royal weddings

12 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I feel like all this queen hate is very random and dare I say... bandwagon? I'm seeing so much blame for things she wasn't even apart of / does not have any power over so it's all very odd to me considering she really didn't do that much to warrant all of this :usrsney:

Re: colonisation and racism - I don't hold her personally responsible, but the family as a whole.

HOWEVER she did tell Harry and Meghan they had to support themselves and then contributed millions of dollars towards Andrew's pedophilia settlement so it was interesting seeing how and when she clutched her (numerous and very expensive) pearls

Anyway the corgis were really cute

Charles has more of a bloodhound vibe

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Re: colonisation and racism - I don't hold her personally responsible, but the family as a whole.

Basically this. She represents an institution that is and always has been vile.

giphy.gif