Nobody

Queen Elizabeth II has died

49 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

from Wikipedia:

I would read up on it before responding with a Wikipedia article if I were you. Same article described how Ranjit Singh wasn’t even ALIVE when the British made Duleep Singh amend the Treaty of Lahore and surrender the Koh-I-Noor - Duleep was only 10 years old. Read more articles about it rather than quoting corrupt government statements 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I would read up on it before responding with a Wikipedia article if I were you. Same articles described how Ranjit Singh wasn’t even ALIVE when the British made Duleep Singh amend the Treaty of Lahore and surrender the Koh-I-Noor - Duleep was only 10 years old. Read more articles about it rather than quoting corrupt government statements 

Wikipedia is the worst website to go to for anything if you're seeking something without Western slants to it.

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

Yall still crying over a fucking stone ijbol

and thats how you drag a hoe

* a spoil of war, stolen wealth, however you wanna describe it lol if it was a ‘fucking’ stone why can’t the British just return it? And the Koh-I-Noor was literally one sentence in my whole passage about why colonized people may not love the queen and uh, colonization. Long live the freedom fighters <3 :)

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

from Wikipedia:

This is spot on. I feel weird about feeling genuinely bad for death of very powerful people and even some artists. I recommend researching about a person before you mourn them. I always remember how John Lenon was celebrated as an artist but was actually a horrible person. Let that apply to politicians and royalty. Keep in mind that price Meghan Markle and Harry received more shit than price Andrew for being a pedo rapist. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I am shocked and disappointed by the disregard for and trivialization of the inter-generational trauma and cultural loss that many diasporic communities in the west and those still in eastern countries have experienced as a result of colonization. The centring of predominantly white voices in this thread reeks of privilege and shame. 

54 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

Yall still crying over a fucking stone ijbol

and thats how you drag a hoe

Are you a gymnast? Cause the way you’re contorting yourself to defend an imperialist… chile.

IMG-7960.jpg

35 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

* a spoil of war, stolen wealth, however you wanna describe it lol if it was a ‘fucking’ stone why can’t the British just return it? And the Koh-I-Noor was literally one sentence in my whole passage about why colonized people may not love the queen and uh, colonization. Long live the freedom fighters <3 :)

Finders keepers losers weepers

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

4 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

Finders keepers losers weepers

Simps for an old bird and gets all defensive about his beloved queen but mocks people who suffered under her. Baffling.

giphy.gif

This was the first time I ever reported someone and I hope it’s the last one.

I love this place mostly because everyone here is incredibly nice and passionate about an artist that is single-handedly the main thing that glues us all together. I couldn’t be happier to be a part of this website.

I will, however, not stand for the repeated whitewashing of a number of atrocities that devastated millions of people across decades - even worse, the blatant disregard and mockery of those who are raising valid and valuable points of view rooted in knowledge and/or life experience. My dad is Kenyan, as is most of my family from his side, and having heard/seen the effects imperialism had in the emotional, financial and cultural disintegration of my father’s family (which itself led to a history of toxicity, violence, family abandonment, etc that deteriorated my family as a whole) I don’t take this kind of trolling lightly.

I’ll remove myself from this thread to avoid getting into arguments with people I don’t even know but make no mistake: I won’t forget this, regardless of how kikiki we may all be whenever something Lana-related happens. As far as I’m concerned a couple of you are crossed for me.

Apologies for the long rant. I’m out.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

This was the first time I ever reported someone and I hope it’s the last one.

I love this place mostly because everyone here is incredibly nice and passionate about an artist that is single-handedly the main thing that glues us all together. I couldn’t be happier to be a part of this website.

I will, however, not stand for the repeated whitewashing of a number of atrocities that devastated millions of people across decades - even worse, the blatant disregard and mockery of those who are raising valid and valuable points of view rooted in knowledge and/or life experience. My dad is Kenyan, as is most of my family from his side, and having heard/seen the effects imperialism had in the emotional, financial and cultural disintegration of my father’s family (which itself led to a history of toxicity, violence, family abandonment, etc that deteriorated my family as a whole) I don’t take this kind of trolling lightly.

I’ll remove myself from this thread to avoid getting into arguments with people I don’t even know but make no mistake: I’ll not forget this, regardless of how kikiki we may all be whenever something Lana-related happens. As far as I’m concerned a couple of you are crossed for me.

Apologies for the long rant. I’m out.

NO NO NO!

NOTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST CAN AFFECT PEOPLE WHO COME LATER! NOTHING! GET OVER IT!

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean she’s a pawn? Do you live in the UK? 

The bengal famine was caused by Churchill-I’m no fan of the queen or the monarchy but she has next to no political power besides the allusion of appproving important decisions. 

colonisation happened for decades before Elizabeth too-she didn’t voice her opinion but you have to review her upbringing.

I do and have always lived in the UK so I’m well aware of her role in this country’s history and current climate - good and bad.

I’m putting my gripe in a spoiler since I know some are grieving and don’t want to hear it which is fair enough and I respect that.

Spoiler

She did have power. For example, she was a part of the Yemen colonisation. She also made no substantial reparations to the societies that were ruined by her immediate family even though she had the power to. No apologies for the mass graves dug for the bodies of millions that were murdered by British troops under HER and her family’s command. Some places are still fighting for independence from the British. Yes her power over diminished over time but colonialism happened during her rein too. She had blood on her hands. I’m not even going to get into the racism and homophobia of her and her family because that’s a whole essay in itself.

She wore stolen jewels when she had the power to return them. She also had the power to return stolen goods that have deep deep cultural meanings to their country of origin yet she chose not to.

Her upbringing is irrelevant to me. Call it wishful thinking but if I was in her situation, I’d like to think that I’d take a step back and think “hm these mass graves and destroyed cultures are morally wrong and I should do something”. Your upbringing means nothing. Everyone has the power to open their eyes to an unbiased reality if they really want to and with the things her eyes saw, I’m shocked that she didn’t do something.

In the current climate, how about her using millions and millions of tax payer money to defend her paedo son when many of the British public were struggling. People couldn’t feed their babies and were losing their homes yet she is pumping out all this cash that should’ve gone back to the people during crisis. She had the power to do that. She also hired a live-in private dog walker. Like Jesus Christ. They have all this money for insane luxuries yet they constantly talk about how they’re always there for the people of Britain. As far as I’m concerned, they all left us to rot

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

14 pages thats 300 posts omg put the phone down sometimes :hillary: the british monarchy does not have a need for keyboard warriors

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i find it really attractive when a man enjoys pringles

i ate pizza pringles 10mins ago who want me