Sign in to follow this  
The Siren

Two Iranians sentenced to death, including LGBTQ activist

Just now, Pretty On The Indide said:

I don’t disagree that they are bad let me be clear. Im just not hopeful sanctions will do anything. It also doesn’t make sense to crack down on Iran when Saudi Arabia is arguably way worse and we consider them allies

lmao i'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but the us isn't cracking down on iran to save the gays 

Just now, djurdjura said:

lmao i'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but the us isn't cracking down on iran to save the gays 

Yeah I know where did I say that? I was referring to other issues sorry if my writing was not clear I am very tired after long day at work

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, Pretty On The Indide said:

Yeah I know where did I say that? I was referring to other issues sorry if my writing was not clear I am very tired after long day at work

it's fine, i got the impression from the comparison. SA protects american (and by proxy, israeli) interests in the region, an alliance is natural for the time being. and my enemy's enemy is my friend.

23 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Wtf is wrong with you?

Two innocent people were just put to death. Have some fucking respect.

....I wasn't talking about those two people. they have my utmost respect, and I think it's extremely depressing and disturbing. I was lamenting the fact that random chronically online lgbt people who live in countries where you don't get put to death for being lgbt will inevitably turn this into a "see what hardships WE face" argument, which is really frustrating and disrespectful

On 9/13/2022 at 8:11 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

This sounds a bit Anti American,

I can't lie: I am anti-American. Not anti-American PEOPLE (unless they're rude or supporting imperialism) but anti-American politically and militarily.

giphy.gif

On 9/14/2022 at 2:45 AM, honey dew said:

....I wasn't talking about those two people. they have my utmost respect, and I think it's extremely depressing and disturbing. I was lamenting the fact that random chronically online lgbt people who live in countries where you don't get put to death for being lgbt will inevitably turn this into a "see what hardships WE face" argument, which is really frustrating and disrespectful

Based

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 hour ago, Semafori said:

Ultra goofy

go tell that to the children murdered by drone strikes. or the black people murdered by police. or the poor who have to beg for scraps only to get shit on by the better off.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

go tell that to the children murdered by drone strikes. or the black people murdered by police. or the poor who have to beg for scraps only to get shit on by the better off.

Go tell that to the  bosnians and albanians in the balkans

4 minutes ago, Semafori said:

Go tell that to the  bosnians and albanians in the balkans

tell them what, precisely? Tell them that America kills Africans and Arabs and mistreats Black Americans over nothing and Asian Americans over COVID-19? I can do that.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

tell them what, precisely? Tell them that America kills Africans and Arabs and mistreats Black Americans over nothing and Asian Americans over COVID-19? I can do that.

Tell them that America is nothing but an imperialist state who slaughters people, because of course you dont even know of the atrocities caused towards those nations , where the us came in to prevent a much larger ethnic cleansing of muslims in eastern europe.

Just now, Semafori said:

Tell them that America is nothing but an imperialist state who slaughters people, because of course you dont even know of the atrocities caused towards those nations , where the us came in to prevent a much larger ethnic cleansing of muslims in eastern europe.

I don't know every single atrocity that's ever happened. But I do know what America has done and I don't appreciate people dismissing their actions.

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't know every single atrocity that's ever happened. But I do know what America has done and I don't appreciate people dismissing their actions.

Now i really understand this is just an emotion based argument, you could have just told me before, lovely day 👍

2 minutes ago, Semafori said:

Now i really understand this is just an emotion based argument, you could have just told me before, lovely day 👍

It's not just an emotion based argument, but ok. and i don't even know how you got that, either.

serious question: do you care even the slightest bit about people harmed by America? or no? be honest.

giphy.gif