Sign in to follow this  
niandra lades

Reggaeton & Latin Trap

On 9/14/2022 at 5:46 PM, niandra lades said:

haha, hello there. to each, their own, i guess? 

Si, fui un tanto desubicado. No sabía que existían hispanohablantes aquí, saludos desde Chile :cuteface:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

On 9/14/2022 at 6:15 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

this is a motherfucking vibe for sure love the music video with the alien-like girls :hair: 

yessss I listened to tokischa for the first time on her first collab with rosalía

and now she's collaborating (also kissing) with madonna for a hung up remix, supposed to drop on the 19th

since I'm new to this world I'm not sure if I know the differences yet, dembow seems more aggressive and fast or am I crazy? :P 

like, is this one dembow? (talk about a more explicit title oh lord lmao :thumb3:)

yes dembow is faster than reggaeton! it's like the beat never ends! dembow is not as popular as a genre today, in my opinion, but many reggaeton singers r doing dembow songs! and exactly, i was just going to write that the one artist that is currently doing full dembow songs is el alfa

tbh i can't believe busta rhymes is in that remix! totally unexpected! la mamá de la mamá de la mamá de la mamá is such a bop

la zowi just dropped a dembow song last week! i still don't know what i think of it

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

There's a TikTok trend in Argentina that combines videos of Lana singing live with the sound of La Joaqui.

The song says I'm a girl that likes to smoke and ride in motorcycles with boys, basically. I find it hilarious

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I didn't knew this existed, bitch lemme get in hereeeee! Anyone is gonna go and see Bad Bunny next month? My sister went to DY show the other day and it was MESSY

So happy to see you here! Sadly, I won't attend ;_; The tickets were super cheap but I had nothing at the time. I'm seeing J Balvin next month, though! Please come here and tell us about the show! My favorite song from Un Verano Sin Ti is Me Porto Bonito. I love Chencho

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Btw that Marshmello x Tokischa track is everything

Has anybody heared of Bad Gyal? I'm gonna see her in November at a festival and only know her from Flow 2000 lol

I love Bad Gyal! There's actually a thread on here but it's not very active. There's this other song called Blin Blin which is super cool, also Aprendiendo el Sexo, Bombón, Zorra, Iconic... I will hear that Marshmello x Tokischa track!

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Btw that Marshmello x Tokischa track is everything

Has anybody heared of Bad Gyal? I'm gonna see her in November at a festival and only know her from Flow 2000 lol

estilazo is a bop true

yes I only heard Flow 2000 too and her feature on BOBO by Mariah Angeliq so I don't know much abour her either 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 9/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, highme said:

Si, fui un tanto desubicado. No sabía que existían hispanohablantes aquí, saludos desde Chile :cuteface:

:toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 hours ago, niandra lades said:

she's amazing:illumilana2: i love her voice, it's such a change from what i'm used to hear

couldn't agree more! 

I've always loved girls spitting like crazy on a track and she eats every. single. time.

in comparison to her peers i think she's the best by far + it's gonna be exciting watching her career blossom, hopefully Drake following her means we're going to get some kind of summertime smash collab next year.

watched her hot 97 interview last week too and it made me love her a lot more too! very humble beginnings and it's refreshing to see someone in the limelight so transparent about their life - definitely recommend if you haven't watched already :)

Hello everyone!

Realized the other day that Lana is featured in this video, some footage of Born to Die is shown here! I love this song.

I've been listening to a lot of Tokischa, still not sure what I feel about the Hung Up remix, what are your thoughts?

Also, I'm seeing J Balvin in 5 days ♥️😭

30 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Hello everyone!

https://youtu.be/ybQfeBGm_jw

Realized Lana is featured in this video, some footage of Born to Die is shown here! I love this song.

her impact wow :wowcry: the way he served lizzy grant with the video

31 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

I've been listening to a lot of Tokischa, still not sure what I feel about the Hung Up remix, what are your thoughts?

Also, I'm seeing J Balvin in 5 days ♥️😭

I actually like the remix a lot but it does not beat the OG song and I feel it's not gonna age well but it's fun moment, love to see tokischa growing, her energy is fire

and how exciting! tell us all about it after 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

her impact wow :wowcry: the way he served lizzy grant with the video

I actually like the remix a lot but it does not beat the OG song and I feel it's not gonna age well but it's fun moment, love to see tokischa growing, her energy is fire

and how exciting! tell us all about it after 

Right! The flowers blossoming and the way he recorded himself and stuff. It's always crazy to me that the singer of one of the first Hispanic trap groups is a Lana hardcore stan, just shows how her music can truly be of great impact for anyone, no matter what music they make :flutter:

I love this one! I'm not sure if she's Spanish but she has worked with Spanish reggaeton singers and I have mad respect for Spanish people doing Latin music. It's kinda controversial to think that and many people don't agree with me but I think their sound is very different and super fresh:noparty:

Now, talking about the Hung Up remix, I'm listening to it atm and it actually slaps but I do agree it might not age well. It's a weird combination, but Hung Up is a hymn and the first Madonna song I ever listened to, so it's very dear to me :smile3:. Tokischa seems very genuine and I can see that through interviews and how shy she looks when she's off stage <3.

I will absolutely do that! I'm super excited!  

6 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

I love this one! I'm not sure if she's Spanish but she has worked with Spanish reggaeton singers and I have mad respect for Spanish people doing Latin music. It's kinda controversial to think that and many people don't agree with me but I think their sound is very different and super fresh:noparty:

Now, talking about the Hung Up remix, I'm listening to it atm and it actually slaps but I do agree it might not age well. It's a weird combination, but Hung Up is a hymn and the first Madonna song I ever listened to, so it's very dear to me :smile3:. Tokischa seems very genuine and I can see that through interviews and how shy she looks when she's off stage <3.

I will absolutely do that! I'm super excited!

I like her vibe too! I actually didn't know people don't like spanish artists making reggaeton but I get their point. I think different influences can bring more to the table sometimes and maybe that's the case too right? I'll take your word for it, like rosalía's reggaeton tracks are amazing to me, but since it's not exactly part of my culture I can't speak much about it, but I'll say that I woudn't think badly of portuguese people making brazilian funk for example.

confessions on a dance floor was also my first madonna era that I followed through (I was almost 10 yo when it came out) so songs like hung up are very dear to me as well. it's a remix that made the song sound almost completely different so I don't feel like it tainted the original like some of the other remixes from this project, tokischa saying "hung up yo lo que 'toy en nota" is very addictive tbh and the music video omg they went all the way in and I live for it :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Yesterday, I saw who I think is the most versatile singer in the Urban scene in Argentina: Dillom. It was a mesmerizing show, although I hated how crowded it was. The last time I saw it, we were barely 1000 people. he goes from punk to metal to trap to reggaeton. i love it.

he actually has a song with pussy riot!

306156004_1302400180588709_7479030818065

J Balvin's concert was amazing. Every time there was a silence, I would scream from the top of my lungs "TE AMO JOSE!" He loved it here. Talked about how he gets up in the morning and drinks mate, how women in Argentina are beautiful and that his son is Argentinian <3. He's married to an Argentinian woman, he said he feels super connected with us, it was beautiful. He sang his best songs, really. I tried to record (I hate doing that when I go to a concert but I wanted to have the possiblity to replay it all) but you can only hear me screaming the lyrics. 

1 minute ago, niandra lades said:

306156004_1302400180588709_7479030818065

J Balvin's concert was amazing. Every time there was a silence, I would scream from the top of my lungs "TE AMO JOSE!" He loved it here. Talked about how he gets up in the morning and drinks mate, how women in Argentina are beautiful and that his son is Argentinian <3. He's married to an Argentinian woman, he said he feels super connected with us, it was beautiful. He sang his best songs, really. I tried to record (I hate doing that when I go to a concert but I wanted to have the possiblity to replay it all) but you can only hear me screaming the lyrics. 

how fun!!!! you had a great view of the stage wow

I didn't know he was married omg deep down I always wished him and anitta would date at some point lmao :thumb3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

55 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

how fun!!!! you had a great view of the stage wow

I didn't know he was married omg deep down I always wished him and anitta would date at some point lmao :thumb3:

That would ne the logical thing to do because they're both super gorgeous, but I really appreciate the fact that they have such a strong friendship in which they support each other so much. The music business must make you feel lonely sometimes. I'm the biggest J Balvin stan ever so I will always support him no matter what 😭. He battles depression and anxiety and his mom has an incurable illness and my mom does too and I fight anxiety n depression myself so I love him a lot. 

Anyways thank you for always answering here my face always lights up when I see you in my notifs 🙈 ily