Sign in to follow this  
niandra lades

Reggaeton & Latin Trap

25 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

That would ne the logical thing to do because they're both super gorgeous, but I really appreciate the fact that they have such a strong friendship in which they support each other so much. The music business must make you feel lonely sometimes. I'm the biggest J Balvin stan ever so I will always support him no matter what 😭. He battles depression and anxiety and his mom has an incurable illness and my mom does too and I fight anxiety n depression myself so I love him a lot. 

Anyways thank you for always answering here my face always lights up when I see you in my notifs πŸ™ˆ ily

Β 

I know nothing about him so that's so good to know! he's always so respectful towards her I love their friendship a lot, he's a real one and it shows! the total opposite of maluma, I find him a bit :eek2:Β you know

I can say the same about you! ily too! :heart:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Β 

Recently got into this track, although I listened to it when it came out. The weight of La Mafia del Amor being reunited has just fallen on my shoulders... I need toΒ dance

i'm so in love with kaydy's voice jsdjsjdjsj

Β 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

On 10/16/2022 at 1:01 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

I know nothing about him so that's so good to know! he's always so respectful towards her I love their friendship a lot, he's a real one and it shows! the total opposite of maluma, I find him a bit :eek2:Β you know

I can say the same about you! ily too! :heart:Β 

I love MalumaΒ :thumb3: I mean, I'm not a Stan, but I do find him attractive and I really like his voice (he has a good range!), Hawaii, Sirena... I like those. Chantaje was my most played song on Spotify the year it came out, LOL, but that's also because I love Shakira. Actually, I don't know how Maluma is like, but I get that he has like a self centered aura... Might be his Aquarius stellium? (Yes, I searched Maluma's birth chart once) jk jk

Β 

3 hours ago, niandra lades said:

I love MalumaΒ :thumb3: I mean, I'm not a Stan, but I do find him attractive and I really like his voice (he has a good range!), Hawaii, Sirena... I like those. Chantaje was my most played song on Spotify the year it came out, LOL, but that's also because I love Shakira. Actually, I don't know how Maluma is like, but I get that he has like a self centered aura... Might be his Aquarius stellium? (Yes, I searched Maluma's birth chart once) jk jk

Β 

idk his whole demeanorΒ screams fuckboy and douchebag to me :bebe:Β j balvin seems like he's a cool guy

btw I've been more and more obsessed with la zowi :defeated:was bopping to her album Γ©lite earlier

have you ever listened to her feature on namasenda's song? I heard it before knowing it's her.Β it's such a bop I'm obsessed

I'll put it in a spoiler because it's not reggaeton or trap but her part is so good

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I'm writing a personal project on RKT and cumbia villera, the most popular musical genres in Argentina right now (RKT) and in the 90s (cumbia villera). Cumbia villera was censored by Argentina's Radio Commitee, but the most popular RKT singer was invited and interviewed by the president of our country just in 2020. In this project, I will talk about this, finding similarities and differences in both genres. It's what kids and young people listen to nowadays. I want to tie this all with a hot take on Education.

Anyways, if anyone wants to give it a listen to the music, here's some songs of RKT

and this is what I have so far!Β I Google translated it, sorry!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Is this XXXtentacion? Yes! This is pretty much a reggaeton. I like it!Β :omfg2:

Yeah, hes only on the end like 30 seconds of the song though.

This might be one also

Β 

oh yeah new mariah angeliq, hey siri remains my favorite

she's blonde now she looks cute

Β 

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

19 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

oh yeah new mariah angeliq, hey siri remains my favorite

she's blonde now she looks cute

Β 

Β 

She's so pretty, and I love the cadence of her voice. Her part it's better than the man's part #sorry:lanahairflip3:

Β 

One of my cringiest moments this year was when I emailed this reggaeton singer's manager, who I now think it's... the singer himselfΒ :eek3:, rambling about how much illusion I had inside of me when he announced he was coming before the pandemicΒ :toofunny:Β and asking him to come soon. Like I can't believe I did that. Why no one stopped me:rollin:

Truth is, IDK what to do anymore! I made a fan account the other day but we're like 20 accounts tops and it makes me feel anxious:w8ing:. Like I actually stopped logging into the account until yesterday morning when I logged in and saw that he had liked a comment I left telling him to come to my country.Β :judgingu3:

I think that he just did it because he thinks I'm crazy and that I will totally kidnap him if he comes hereΒ :thumb3:.Β 

I just feel so embarrasedΒ :scoff:. Like, the idea of him logging into his Gmail and seeing a random e-mail address writing a heartfelt paragraph like the one I sentΒ :icant:...Β 

I will just proceed to abandon that account, like, I can't handle it:bye2:

Β 

Β 

One of my favorite songs by Kaydy Cain. It's a love song for reggaeton artists. It says something like this:

Β 

I know, Γ‘engo (Γ‘engo Flow),
the Devil knows more because he's old
I always took your advice like a Sunday Servie,
But I see a demon when I look into the mirror
And I feel death coming from far away

Β 

Listen Tego (Tego CalderΓ³n),Β 
I've been listening to you for some time,
Aand in this shit you're the greatest of them all

Because you sold drugs, I started doing it for money,
And now I'm content with giving to those I loveΒ 

Β 

Don Omar, I tried to learn to learn to sing,
But I smoke too much and I won't ever practice

Nevertheless, I make girls dance,
And I put your music on if I wanna win them all

Romeo Santos, with you I cure my crying
The hoes think I'm cute although I'm ugly
I don't know how dance, but they dance in my room
Meanwhile, I watch and I smoke

Β 

Anyways, I really advice anyone who wants to listen to Reggaeton to check these singers out. I'll leave some songs here:

Β 

Γ‘ENGO FLOW

Β 

Β 

Β TEGO CALDERON

Β 

Β 

DON OMAR

Β 

Β 

ROMEO SANTOS

Β 

Β 

On 9/28/2022 at 8:56 PM, niandra lades said:

So happy to see you here! Sadly, I won't attend ;_; The tickets were super cheap but I had nothing at the time. I'm seeing J Balvin next month, though! Please come here and tell us about the show! My favorite song from Un Verano Sin Ti is Me Porto Bonito. I love Chencho

Β 

Super late bump, but it was AMAZING, hands down the best show I've ever been to, the energy was insane, I'm talking about people screaming every single syllable for close to 3 hours of the show, pure insanity!Β 

8nl2OpX.png

Tego Calderon is a fkn iconΒ :true:

Β 

also I want to get into spanish music more because I'm so Americanized that people cant believe imΒ Puerto RicanΒ :toofunny:

So i listened to SATUNRO by Rauw Alejandro and wow that record is amazing, definetly did not expected the 80's synths and disco-esque soundsΒ  mixed with reggeatonΒ :sluttybunny: