Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

HYPED! Idgaf about Tayflop but I'm hyped for Lana.

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

get-excited-excited.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Time to re-pre-order the album…

Now let's not go that far. I'll be streaming it on YouTube when it releases or downloading when it leaks. :omfg:

I can’t believe some people are really mad or not excited abt this 😭 

After the… tragedy of don’t call me angel I’m just so happy to be looking forward to a collab that actually has potential to be amazing. 

I’ve always found Taylor to be kind of annoying but that’s just me being a hater.
The growth and maturity in her music that she reached with folklore and evermore is undeniably good… and when she named Lana as the greatest songwriter of our generation, even though everyone tells HER she’s the greatest every single day.. well that pretty much got me to finally like her and listen to those last two albums. I’m sooo ready for this. I have faith in these two 

2 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

After the… tragedy of don’t call me angel I’m just so happy to be looking forward to a collab that actually has potential to be amazing. 

I’ve always found Taylor to be kind of annoying but that’s just me being a hater.
The growth and maturity in her music that she reached with folklore and evermore is undeniably good… and when she named Lana as the greatest songwriter of our generation, even though everyone tells HER she’s the greatest every single day.. well that pretty much got me to finally like her and listen to those last two albums. I’m sooo ready for this. I have faith in these two 

A pop collab with two very different artists that actually got played on radio and had mainstream potential definitely made me more excited than a collab with an artist I hate and produced by my least favorite Lana producer who is very much a one-trick-pony and has served up her most boring and washed up projects 😂😂😂.

In case you needed an explanation, there you have it.

41 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

please please please be a mixture of This Love & All That by Carly Rae please please pleek :crai:

NOW WAIT A SECOND, an All That type of duet would absolutely end them bitches

Btw poor Carly Rae Jepsen, she's releasing the same night :(

8nl2OpX.png

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Totally agree with you. And it’s a Jack track, which they both love to work with. This collab has lots of potential. 
just like you, evermore and folklore got me listening to her and I warmed up to her a lot. Her new version of Red is almost a continuation of these two albums, with a pinch of pop. I really love 1989 as well although that one is pure pop. It’s reputation that I don’t really love and lover : those two sound generic pop to me (I get that reputation was a new direction for her, but when 1989 still sounds pop bliss, reputation didn’t age well or doesn’t sound avant-garde at all)

I also love how everyone thinks stripping it down and becoming boring and dreary = growth in music. You cannot tell me that Lana has been flourishing creatively and conceptually with the last three albums. And Taylor honestly just saw how much acclaim Lana and Lorde got for their Jack albums and jumped on that train. 😂😂😂

I am forced to listen to those boring ass albums cause my flat mate has been blasting them in our flat for the past two years. There is no growth or maturity in folk music or soft rock. It’s usually what artists do when they run out of creativity juice and start to become pretentious.

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

NOW WAIT A SECOND, an All That type of duet would absolutely end them bitches

Btw poor Carly Rae Jepsen, she's releasing the same night :(

carly should worry about the quality of her songs being shite this era 

EXCUSE ME?? beyonce-oprah.gif SNOW tenor.gif ON tenor.gif THE 43-A5-CE11-33-B6-4036-B356-EA8788-A90016 BEACH tenor.gif FEATURING WHO ??????????? dietmount-stan-twitter.gif

LANA DEL REY???

SUICIDE POSTPONED!! 

OVDxr5.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

carly should worry about the quality of her songs being shite this era 

Western Wind, Talking To Yourself are amazing and Beach House is a cute bop, argue with the wall or go play Oceanic Feeling or whatever

8nl2OpX.png