Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Is it true it's for Taylor's and not Lana's album? THAT I can live with. 

Yes, it’s for Taylor’s album Midnights out the 22nd IIRC. Lana would never put Taylor on her album. Taylor is the GPs watered down generic Lana Lite! 

im willing to give the song a chance. i tried listening to taylors music and it’s never clicked with me. i worry that a lana feature can’t really help that. it might be another DCMA situation where even though lana was great i can’t bring myself to listen to it a second time 💀 we’ll see

I'm excited! I'm not a fan of a lot of Taylor's music but I loved Folklore and Evermore had some great songs too. She clearly respects Lana a lot as an artist so I'm sure they've come up with something special together. And if you really hate it, just click next. We survived Don't Call Me Angel, we'll be fine lol. 

39 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

I shouldn't open this website today, after seeing so many negative opinions I get downhearted with ease. I think I should get a job get a life goodbye

oh don't let us kill your excitement! at the end of the day I'm just a nobody giving a personal opinion on the internet so it means nothing because the collab is happening either way

I think there's more people excited for the collab than the opposite and like I said before, maybe it will be a serve after all and it will shut my mouth

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Since this has been officially confirmed, I went ahead and updated the title and OP and moved this to the New Releases section! 

I for one am super excited about this and can't believe it's finally happening :trisha: Before I even discovered Lana back in 2012, I was a huge diehard Swiftie. Although I'm not as much as a super stan for Taylor as I was over a decade ago, I still enjoy listening to her albums (and have multiple pre-orders for Midnights already) and am so excited for this! I consider both Lana and Taylor some of the greatest songwriters out there, so I know this song will be an absolute slay x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder if the song will sound like something from Taylor’s Fearless era. Lana is into country-ish stuff so maybe they might use some guitars or banjos

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

54 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Yeah it's on Taylor's record

48 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Yes, it’s for Taylor’s album Midnights out the 22nd IIRC. Lana would never put Taylor on her album. Taylor is the GPs watered down generic Lana Lite! 

Thanks to you both (exhale).