Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

I've been a Taylor Swift fan since 1989 album. Her country albums are cute, but I like a little beat to my songs.

Something tells me this is huge LDR influence over T Swift.

The title track is very UV vibes and I wouldn't be mad listening to some synth 80's beats.

Super looking forward to read the lyrics to this. T Swift has mad respect for Lanita.

Ever since Folklore I knew something had to come out of LDR x Tswift.

Cardigan by T Swift has major LDR vibes I wouldn't be surprised if she secretly helped her write it.

Considering that they share Jack Antonoff.

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

You don't need to think you're cool to dislike an artist. The people who don't like Taylor, including me, have every right to express ourselves.

THANK YOU!! why are people getting so defensive that not EVERYONE likes taylor's music? everyone has different tastes and opinions on music. also, just because i don't care for taylor swift, doesn't mean i don't respect her impact on the industry as an artist. i just don't care for a lana x taylor collab. i will still be streaming the song tho. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i’m really surprised that a lana forum actually hates taylor this much… they both focus so much on their songwriting, wrote so perfectly, and have both been doing the same genre recently. it’s like a perfect collab. this is going to be great for lana’s career, and if you don’t like it just don’t listen to it, and if it’s bad does it matter?? it’s not on any of lana’s albums, it’s a feature and lana will only sing for a minute max. this isn’t a dont call me angel situation where it’s just going to be a random mix of genres because they literally make the same music, it’s quite clear some of you haven’t listened to taylor since she stopped doing pop. anyways besides that i think it will definitely be a folkloresque song, maybe something like august. i’m really excited cause taylor and lana are basically my favourite artists!

29 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

do you think there could be a video with lana in it ? 

In the video she uploaded about the making of Midnights there's a little clip of her in a snowy beach (?) but it might just be an easter egg about the title and nothing else :um2:

Imagine if it is the lead single with a big budget MV tho... Lana's first number one on Billboard :thumb2:

She usually just puts out one MV for every album lately... but since this is her first non pandemic and non rerecording album in a while I hope she puts out various so we have more chance of Lana's track being one. I'm more worried about a MV existing but Lana not making and appearance tho:icant:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

In the video she uploaded about the making of Midnights there's a little clip of her in a snowy beach (?) but it might just be an easter egg about the title and nothing else :um2:

Imagine if it is the lead single with a big budget MV tho... Lana's first number one on Billboard :thumb2:

She usually just puts out one MV for every album lately... but since this is her first non pandemic and non rerecording album in a while I hope she puts out various so we have more chance of Lana's track being one. I'm more worried about a MV existing but Lana not making and appearance tho:icant:

she made 2 videos for red TV and one of them was 10 minutes so i really hope it happens!!

15 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

I have a feeling this outfit is from something to do with this. When she posted with Rob on insta there was a golf cart in the background, and we've seen her use those before for shoots. Plus the stripes kind of go with Taylor's aesthetic for this era

Lana-Del-Rey-cuts-a-casual-figure-in-a-b

shes kinda serving Subway Surfer here  i think :makeup2:

17 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

I have a feeling this outfit is from something to do with this. When she posted with Rob on insta there was a golf cart in the background, and we've seen her use those before for shoots. Plus the stripes kind of go with Taylor's aesthetic for this era

I hope you stretched. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

25 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

This whole outfit is a trainwreck.